Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
thanks; i’m specifically looking to use an Amber DRL (do not want White).

let us know if/when you have the option to have an Amber DRL.

@zouch

This product does indeed have a white DRL and amber turn signal that is actually sequential.

I think there is some confusion over an earlier question about having and amber DRL instead of White, which is not currently possible at the moment on this model. Regardless all of our fender light offerings will have a white DRL and Amber turn signal incorporated into them out of the box.
Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered these last week, now the hard part of waiting...Much excited to gut the fenders and get these installed.

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
How are these in the direct sunlight? Are they the same Led lights used in the non tinted?

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I looked at just the DRL but I wanted the high fender too. I found a cheaper option than buying both separately. Bushwacker has a new fender with the slim DRL called the Hyperform.

F42DA2ED-E3B5-490E-BE40-878EB97387DB.jpeg

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I looked at just the DRL but I wanted the high fender too. I found a cheaper option than buying both separately. Bushwacker has a new fender with the slim DRL called the Hyperform.
Their fender looks amazing but I worry about the quality, reliability and output of the lights they use. It reminds me of something out of the Autozone endcap.

Sponsored

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Their fender looks amazing but I worry about the quality, reliability and output of the lights they use. It reminds me of something out of the Autozone endcap.
Mine ship this week when I get them and installed I’ll let you know.

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
I am sure I am in the minority, but these are a no-go for me. I am not drilling into my fender and using a pop-rivet (or other hardware) to hold it into place. A more elegant solution would be to engineered it in such a way as to be able to permanently bond it to the fender with an industrial adhesive.

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
The fenders and lights are covered by a Lifetime warranty.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
How are these in the direct sunlight? Are they the same Led lights used in the non tinted?
You can see them fine in direct sunlight although they obviously appear much brighter when it is darker out.

I am not 100% if the internals are the same or not, and just sent a message to our engineering department to find out. What I can say is that when I had them plugged in side by side, the difference in output was BARELY noticeable in terms of brightness between the two versions.

We also sent a prototype set to Tank Customs and they gave us their thumbs up on the level of brightness as well.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
I am sure I am in the minority, but these are a no-go for me. I am not drilling into my fender and using a pop-rivet (or other hardware) to hold it into place. A more elegant solution would be to engineered it in such a way as to be able to permanently bond it to the fender with an industrial adhesive.
I realize that you are probably not a customer for this particular product, which is completely fine as everyone has an opinion, and neither is right or wrong, but for those that might have the same thought about the hole:

You DO NOT have to drill into your fender to secure the end. We use an oversized backing tab that follows the contour of the fender so that you can use and adhesive if you prefer that over the bolt. The tab has plenty of surface area, and when combined with a proper adhesive it would be very tough to ever separate again.

Sponsored

DexterJeeper

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU Rubicon X, 19 JLU Rubicon, 23 JL392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Weird question but do you have pictures of them after being used on and off-road for a few months or more? I have one of the other brands and they only look good until you get mud on them the first time. The matte white plastic turns yellowish/brownish and no amount of cleaning/reconditioning gets them back to the original look. Would be curious about how these hold up in the real world

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
I realize that you are probably not a customer for this particular product, which is completely fine as everyone has an opinion, and neither is right or wrong, but for those that might have the same thought about the hole:

You DO NOT have to drill into your fender to secure the end. We use an oversized backing tab that follows the contour of the fender so that you can use and adhesive if you prefer that over the bolt. The tab has plenty of surface area, and when combined with a proper adhesive it would be very tough to ever separate again.
Thank you! That is great to know.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Ordered these last week, now the hard part of waiting...Much excited to gut the fenders and get these installed.
Awesome!

We would love to see you post some photos when you get them! Be sure to tag @quakeled and we will repost to our page as well!

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Weird question but do you have pictures of them after being used on and off-road for a few months or more? I have one of the other brands and they only look good until you get mud on them the first time. The matte white plastic turns yellowish/brownish and no amount of cleaning/reconditioning gets them back to the original look. Would be curious about how these hold up in the real world
We use a very high-quality lens that is not going to fade over time. I was attempting to dig up some photos of our rigs, but figured I would let a customer's jeep do the talking for us. Check out @Mojitos_Travels on Instagram: Mojitos Travels (@mojitos_travels) • Instagram photos and videos. He has had our chop kit since February 2020, almost two years, and you can see that it still looks white in his most recent posts. This customer started with a lower light bar and a-pillar pod setup, and has continued to add to his vehicle over the years.

To give you some added piece of mind, if for some crazy bizarre reason there was an issue like that after only a little bit of time (as experienced with the other brand you have), we would replace the light for you no problem.

Let me know if you would like any other photos or resources about the longevity of our products and I am happy to provide you with more examples if need be!

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome!

We would love to see you post some photos when you get them! Be sure to tag @quakeled and we will repost to our page as well!
Wilco
Sponsored