Floor mats for the 4xE

Skades 89

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
My dealership had them in stock when I took delivery in September. Love them.
Jeep Wrangler JL Floor mats for the 4xE DDFF4656-AA4D-4F12-80F2-057F226429E4
Jeep Wrangler JL Floor mats for the 4xE BC493C55-366E-4021-970D-330286B0B58C

docmac

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe
Just put in the Weather Tech floor mats and they fitted perfectly. The only issue is I cant decide if I want to cut the cargo area mat to allow for the hook system to pop through.
If you cut those ports, let us know how that works out. Pictures would be great, too.

Sponsored

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
If you cut those ports, let us know how that works out. Pictures would be great, too.
Im leaning more and more to just cut a slight slit where the chrome hook is to push through.

docmac

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe
Im leaning more and more to just cut a slight slit where the chrome hook is to push through.
I can see that. I just got my Weathertech yesterday and am letting it uncurl to lie flat before I install it, but that sounds like a good option to start with.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
My dealer gave us a set of mats and we had to install them ourselves. They were the standard JL set and didn't fit the rear seat so we had to trim them. Make sure you get the 4xe specific set and you will be fine.

To clarify....the fronts fit fine. The rears don't fit. If you happen to get a set of standard JL mats for a bargain price then you can make them work. Best way is to remove the plastic housing around the battery so you can trim the rear mats so they extend under there a little further. Then re-install the plastic housings and the mats will look like they fit perfectly. Well, except for the rearmost retention pin. That wasn't in the correct spot so I had to cut a new hole. It looks a little rough but in the whole scope of things it works okay. These mats were free to me so I made them work. 🤫

Same boat, how difficult it to remove the battery guard ? Can I just keep it ?

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
I can see that. I just got my Weathertech yesterday and am letting it uncurl to lie flat before I install it, but that sounds like a good option to start with.
My weathertech ended up fitting beautifully… both rows and in the cargo area. Glad I made the choice.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
If I get the armorlite floor anyone is welcome to make me an offer for my OEM 4xe mats for a Florida pickup. :)

Sponsored

Rrod8

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe wrangler high altitude
If I get the armorlite floor anyone is welcome to make me an offer for my OEM 4xe mats for a Florida pickup. :)
hey Do you have the OEM weather mats? If so depending where in Florida I could possibly take off your hands.

Left Field

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 RS-SS Camaro, 2021 JLUR392
My weathertech ended up fitting beautifully… both rows and in the cargo area. Glad I made the choice.
I've been looking at Weathertech also, it appears they have two versions: 'Floor Liner' and 'Floor Liner HP'. The HP ones seem to have better coverage and only cost a little more. The pictures seem to show that they cover up onto the interior door sill trim - any concerns with that area catching on boots or rolling up after a while?

Thanks -
LF

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
I've been looking at Weathertech also, it appears they have two versions: 'Floor Liner' and 'Floor Liner HP'. The HP ones seem to have better coverage and only cost a little more. The pictures seem to show that they cover up onto the interior door sill trim - any concerns with that area catching on boots or rolling up after a while?

Thanks -
LF
Not sure on that. I went with the standard floor liners as I’ve used them before on other vehicles. They’ve worn well, fit great, and never had issues with rolling or catching on tread. They’re pretty rigid unlike other brands I’ve seen.

Left Field

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My past experience with Weathertech fit and quality has been good; think I'll pull the trigger on a set. Thanks for your first hand assessment!

Left Field

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Follow-up:
Received my Weathertech HP all weather floor mats yesterday and installed them. They are firm (not floppy) and fit perfectly, with good perimeter edge height and a tight fit along the door sill, which is what I was looking for as it keeps mud/slush/debris from falling in the gap. Snap-down floor pin connections are closed on top of the mats so no leakage issues.
Sponsored