Any California Dealerships under invoice

chrisgb72

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Rob Trachtman just helped me order a Rubicon with the Xtreme Recon Package, so the vehicle is being built now. I'm super excited!!! Rob was very helpful, fast and easy to deal with! Thank You Rob!!! I can't wait for it to come in and pick it up!!!

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Rob Trachtman just helped me order a Rubicon with the Xtreme Recon Package, so the vehicle is being built now. I'm super excited!!! Rob was very helpful, fast and easy to deal with! Thank You Rob!!! I can't wait for it to come in and pick it up!!!
How much under invoice?

JeepFan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon 2 door
How long did it take for the DMV to contact you? I'm guessing you received a letter in the mail?

I got my 4xe from Kent and I am a San Diego native. They mailed the registration to the DMV of my choice and the DMV notified me to come in and finish the registration process (smog, vin check, pick up plates) took less than an hour.

The financing game is keeping their inflated finance rate for 6 months. My credit union will still qualify my car as new when I refi so its still a net gain compared to purchasing in SoCal

Sponsored

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
How long did it take for the DMV to contact you? I'm guessing you received a letter in the mail?
I got the letter within 2 weeks, just get smog before you go to dmv. You can do vin inspection same day that you go to finalize registration.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi everybody.

Its been a little while since I last posted..

I am doing a percentage reduction to help offset some of the recent factory price increases on the Wranglers and Gladiators and also the other Jeep product and Ram product.

I will be at 3 percent below invoice with Tread Lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee on all 2023 JL Wranglers except 392. Any available rebates at time of delivery will be yours as well if they are compatible with tread lightly.

On All Ram trucks with the exception of the TRX I am at 2 percent under invoice plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

No high doc fees, no hidden accessories added, or high finance rates. you can finance on your own or pay cash as well.

I appreciate everybody's business in the past as well as future and will again pledge to keep it as simple and as easy as it is now.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am available Monday through Friday 9-5.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales/Leasing Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
949-472-7411 desk phone
Sponsored