2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Ordered 11/11 VIN is 16109
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

For what it's worth... in the Nov Order guide..
"MOPAR DIESEL HOOD GRAPHIC 3.0L" (MPG)
seems to be new on pages 6, 12, and 16
Would be interesting to see what it looks like. Couldn't find anything in quick search.

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR HR, 2022 JLUR 2.0, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Would be interesting to see what it looks like. Couldn't find anything in quick search.
I am about to order a diesel Wrangle Rubicon from Gupton and would like to know if anyone has a picture or description of the "Mopar Diesel Hood Graphic 3.0l, sales code MPG"

By the way, Gupton has quite a few Wranglers of all colors on the lot for those wanting something today.

coyoteslocos

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I am about to order a diesel Wrangle Rubicon from Gupton and would like to know if anyone has a picture or description of the "Mopar Diesel Hood Graphic 3.0l, sales code MPG"

By the way, Gupton has quite a few Wranglers of all colors on the lot for those wanting something today.
Sorry, where is Gupton?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would bet 99.9% of them are SOLD orders :)
I am going up today to finalize my order as I live close. I will ask. I am sure some are sold but I know some were not.
Would bet 99.9% of them are SOLD orders :)
I stand corrected. Out of maybe 25 the had a Wrangler and a Gladiator for sale. All others are sold.

Deleted member 59498

Yeah ordered up today but dealer didn't know what it looked like either. I skipped it without being able to see it, probably looks just fine but 250 bucks are whatever without seeing was not in my interest.

Sponsored

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah ordered up today but dealer didn't know what it looked like either. I skipped it without being able to see it, probably looks just fine but 250 bucks are whatever without seeing was not in my interest.
Agreed. I skipped it too. Not willing to take the chance with something so apparently visible as this. Hard to picture that they offer this without a picture.

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Just wanted anyone to know that is interested in getting Tuscadero Pink the color is supposed to be available thru 11/30/21. I ordered mine 11/28/2021 and they still had enought of the paint so it did appear on the order submitted. Get it while it lasts!

coyoteslocos

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
So what engines are you all ordering on your 2022s?
2L Turbo
3.6L
Diesel