Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

FreedomFur

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Did you look at Koons too when shopping? They have similar deal but 1K deposit and did not mention no guarantees. But I have to assume they are all above allocation at this point. Just not sure who has the better chance of getting them filled.
i didn’t, i would be tempted to place the order but didnt want to put the 1000 deposit down. If they could guarantee it with a faster delivery time I would be tempted.
Sponsored

tools44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Curious, what options did he talk you out of? I might need the same talk.
Select Trac full time 4wd. We talked about use cases, drag on mpg, etc. I think it required the anti-spin differential rear axle, so the total was around $1200. The jeep builder doesn't require it but I took his word for it. My build was almost $2600 less than the MY21 I was going to get in July before they ran out of billet silver since Alpine 8.4" and remote proximity are now standard on Rubis and Saharas

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
Any dealerships in Florida doing 5% or 6% under? I think the dealership in Lakeland is doing 6% under but with higher than normal fees, knocking it down to around 3% from my understanding.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Any dealerships in Florida doing 5% or 6% under? I think the dealership in Lakeland is doing 6% under but with higher than normal fees, knocking it down to around 3% from my understanding.

If you're in Florida it makes sense, even after $995 dealer fee it's a sizable discount for a Florida dealer. Keep in mind, if I'm not mistaken if you ever have grounds for lemon law...I think your Jeep needed to be originally purchased in the state of the claim.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
So my wife has fallen in love with a Grand Cherokee L and though I know it is not a Wrangler, does anyone know a dealer within 500 miles of Colorado selling them below invoice?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
So my wife has fallen in love with a Grand Cherokee L and though I know it is not a Wrangler, does anyone know a dealer within 500 miles of Colorado selling them below invoice?

Thanks in advance!
Dealer in N TX is offering below invoice however their fees are a little steep.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Gangplank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys 4dr
Build Thread
Link
If you're in Florida it makes sense, even after $995 dealer fee it's a sizable discount for a Florida dealer. Keep in mind, if I'm not mistaken if you ever have grounds for lemon law...I think your Jeep needed to be originally purchased in the state of the claim.
@CARDIACARREST84 which dealer?

I'm starting to put together my build and considering ordering to get exactly the Willys build that I want. I was considering ordering from Koons or Gupton with the good discounts they offer but the FL Lemon Law protection is a big consideration. @Carbonalpine is right...

To take advantage of the FL law:
* Must be purchased from a dealer in FL
* 24 months from date of purchase
* 3 repairs for same problem or the vehicle is out of service for a total of 15 days for one or more defects
* Must have actually had a repair, replacement or adjustment to qualify as a defect. So not "could not duplicate."

The question is whether not having the benefit of the Lemon Law is worth 3-5% ($1500 - $2500)?? I am thinking probably not...

Last edited:

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,

I'm starting to put together my build and considering ordering to get exactly the Willys build that I want. I was considering ordering from Koons or Gupton with the good discounts they offer but the FL Lemon Law protection is a big consideration. @Carbonalpine is right...

* 3 repairs for same problem or the vehicle is out of service for a total of 15 days for one or more defects
* Must have actually had a repair, replacement or adjustment to qualify as a defect. So not "could not duplicate."

The question is whether not having the benefit of the Lemon Law is worth 3-5% ($1500 - $2500)?? I am thinking probably not...
Granted , odds of getting a lemon may be slim, but this thinking ahead is a good idea. Kudos for the pre thinking. Keep updating what you decide. We ordered ours from our local dealer $200.00 over invoice. Had quotes from other states 5% under, But in the end we decided to stay local. Cost us about 2600.00. Peace of mind.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4

You could always go out of state now and save some money and add an extended warranty before the 3 years is up if needed. At least by then you'll know if it's been trouble free or a headache. Tough decision but that's what I plan on doing and have done with every new vehicle I've owned.

GoSaints

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thanks in advance!
I’m looking at these as well. The dealer I ordered my 392 from (Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA) was around 4% under invoice for a GC when I got a quote.

Gangplank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys 4dr
Build Thread
Link
You could always go out of state now and save some money and add an extended warranty before the 3 years is up if needed. At least by then you'll know if it's been trouble free or a headache. Tough decision but that's what I plan on doing and have done with every new vehicle I've owned.
True, true... I might just do that.

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor

Lakeland CJDR in Lakeland, FL
Contact is Mike and his contact info is as follows:
Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 348
Email: [email protected]
Like I said they are at 6% under but with higher fees than Gupton or Koons.
Another member ordered through them and said it came out to 3.2% under invoice after the added fees and before TTL but they don't require financing for that deal which is a plus.
My other option is Gupton which I would fly into Nashville for. Would have to factor in about $75 for a one way flight from Orlando and then about $100 in gas for a 10 hr trip back to Orlando.
Still need to get exact numbers to see if that extra 1.5%-2.5% will be worth the 2 hr flight and then 10 hr drive back with cost for transportation included. If the difference is less than $1500 I'll probably just order from Lakeland. Just off the top of my head I'm probably going to say Lakeland will be better with the lemon law added in as well as not having to waste a day or day and a half on travel.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Lakeland CJDR in Lakeland, FL
Contact is Mike and his contact info is as follows:
Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 348
Email: [email protected]
Like I said they are at 6% under but with higher fees than Gupton or Koons.
Another member ordered through them and said it came out to 3.2% under invoice after the added fees and before TTL but they don't require financing for that deal which is a plus.
My other option is Gupton which I would fly into Nashville for. Would have to factor in about $75 for a one way flight from Orlando and then about $100 in gas for a 10 hr trip back to Orlando.
Still need to get exact numbers to see if that extra 1.5%-2.5% will be worth the 2 hr flight and then 10 hr drive back with cost for transportation included. If the difference is less than $1500 I'll probably just order from Lakeland. Just off the top of my head I'm probably going to say Lakeland will be better with the lemon law added in as well as not having to waste a day or day and a half on travel.
That was my exact scenario, wasn't worth the trip for me. Lakeland is a 4 hour drive, and I'll make a trip out of it with my kid and visit LegoLand. Flying out of state and driving back down didn't make sense to save a few bucks...we are already ahead of the game with any discount under invoice for these times.

and yes...they also don't require financing with them. I made sure I had that on writing, because I'll pay cash (cashier's check). I'm not falling for the "preferred lender" BS and they hit you with a 5-8% interest.
Sponsored