Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Screw tradition…Time to get the Detroit Lions off Thanksgiving day. Long over due 0-8-1.
I heard a stat that Detroit has been the last team to win a game in each of the last 8 seasons. And I agree, put a different team on the schedule for Thanksgiving. Why not just rotate them around?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I didn't watch the video but some of the comments are good. That said, when I had a 6 speed Rubicon (JK) it was pretty difficult to stall it in 4 low 1st gear. I saw it was a "ponytail boy" video, so skipped it.
He's either terrible or 1st in a non-rubicon isn't low enough.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Is this just another Rubi owner flexing on us "lesser" Jeep owners? :P

Not a lot of rocks here to stall on, just dirt/mud, but I imagine I would stall some. That video seems a bit excessive though, but until I tried it, I can't say for sure.
Not this kid. :CWL:

First thing I did was remove the Rubicon sticker. :bandit:

No, what got me was the bad light this guy seems to be putting on manuals in off road conditions. I have stalled a couple of times but not nearly as often as he did. It was like he was highlighting the point.

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Not this kid. :CWL:

First thing I did was remove the Rubicon sticker. :bandit:

No, what got me was the bad light this guy seems to be putting on manuals in off road conditions. I have stalled a couple of times but not nearly as often as he did. It was like he was highlighting the point.
Since I've been driving a standard forever, I'm actually stunned and don't realize what has happened on the very rare occasion I stall :CWL:

Edit: But then again I'm not climbing things in my "Eew! a car!"

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Since I've been driving a standard forever, I'm actually stunned and don't realize what has happened on the very rare occasion I stall :CWL:
I blamed not being able to hear the motor. :CWL:

Was too low in rpm at the time. :facepalm:

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Hello all. Hope today is good for you and yours. Just saying...dieting through the holidays SUCKS!!! This is the only day I truly crave a good pecan pie. But...can't do that this year.

Update in Dad...they took out the mass from his stomach. Haven't heard what it was but probably just fibrous stuff. He is recovering and have gotten photos of him today and he looks good.

Bad news...while the doc was in there, he thought he saw cancer on his liver and a few other organs. He took biopsies and sent them off. We will see in a few days what the results are.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Hello all. Hope today is good for you and yours. Just saying...dieting through the holidays SUCKS!!! This is the only day I truly crave a good pecan pie. But...can't do that this year.

Update in Dad...they took out the mass from his stomach. Haven't heard what it was but probably just fibrous stuff. He is recovering and have gotten photos of him today and he looks good.

Bad news...while the doc was in there, he thought he saw cancer on his liver and a few other organs. He took biopsies and sent them off. We will see in a few days what the results are.
Hope results come out good.
Sponsored