Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I got a boiler to work on. Couldn’t do it the last few day Bc I was seeing doubles. I can’t imagine why tho.
You played with your linguini too much. Obviously. 😄😄
Sponsored

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Okay, that was fuckin' difficult (long story.) I'll pre-fill the larger gaps tomorrow and then ready for tape and mud on Friday.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20211124_182258
not a bad job. i would hire you for any home improvement work. the only problem is that i would like it done sometime within the year. :CWL: just kidding. but it looks good :like:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
not a bad job. i would hire you for any home improvement work. the only problem is that i would like it done sometime within the year. :CWL: just kidding. but it looks good :like:
I was thinking today how far off my estimates usually are on projects like this. When it comes to drywall it's at least a factor of 10x, but I'm learning. Just like most skills/disciplines, hanging drywall is all about the prep. Nothing in that alcove was in plane, and when it came to the ceiling piece there was almost nothing to drive screws in to. I spent two days just preparing the area, shimming and adding attachment points. I'd starve if I had to do this for a living. :CWL:

Friday I'll have to confront my biggest fear which is smearing compound on the joints and corners. I've never been good at at (only really tried it once.) Many YT videos are being watched.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I was thinking today how far off my estimates usually are on projects like this. When it comes to drywall it's at least a factor of 10x, but I'm learning. Just like most skills/disciplines, hanging drywall is all about the prep. Nothing in that alcove was in plane, and when it came to the ceiling piece there was almost nothing to drive screws in to. I spent two days just preparing the area, shimming and adding attachment points. I'd starve if I had to do this for a living. :CWL:

Friday I'll have to confront my biggest fear which is smearing compound on the joints and corners. I've never been good at at (only really tried it once.) Many YT videos are being watched.
Rockers DGAF! Their job is to cover the mess that the drunken/hung-over framers left. Pues echale guey! The painters are here!
Gregj

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
I just gave one of these to my son. Needed room in the safe.
I just love when I save for something and feel proud about my purchase only to have a parent give their kid, said thing...

IDK. Some jackass at the gun store scoffed at my purchase while rolling his eyes... Followed by his statement "sheet metal". Whatever... he was buying some dorky ass looking bullpup thing (and was having a hard time checking out because he was trying to hide his purchase from the wife).

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Rockers DGAF! Their job is to cover the mess that the drunken/hung-over framers left. Pues echale guey! The painters are here!
Gregj
I was cursing the framers a lot the past couple of days! Cabrones!
Sponsored