TrailRax Black Friday sale live!

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Is there any way to order just one side of the rack system for a vehicle? I have a ladder and various accessories mounted to one side and only need to mount Rotopax to a single side.

I see the site says available in pairs due to "weight distribution", but I'll be able to even out the load on the vehicle either way; the Rax won't be a limiting factor to that, though I do appreciate the concern for safety for the unknowing.

I think you'd have more orders come in, if you chose to offer this. Please take it into consideration?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Is there any way to order just one side of the rack system for a vehicle? I have a ladder and various accessories mounted to one side and only need to mount Rotopax to a single side.

I see the site says available in pairs due to "weight distribution", but I'll be able to even out the load on the vehicle either way; the Rax won't be a limiting factor to that, though I do appreciate the concern for safety for the unknowing.

I think you'd have more orders come in, if you chose to offer this. Please take it into consideration?
We appreciate the feed back and starting 2022 we will have a singular side option available.

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
We appreciate the feed back and starting 2022 we will have a singular side option available.
Awesome! that is what I like to hear :)
Will there be a forum posting here when that is available? I will literally buy it that same day.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Awesome! that is what I like to hear :)
Will there be a forum posting here when that is available? I will literally buy it that same day.
We will post in our “trailrax” forum that it is available. We can make an announcement on the sales too but it would likely be buried.
Sponsored