JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Was looking at the metrics on page 1, looks some people ordered in the last 2 to 3 days and build sheet and a window sticker. Looks like their still taking orders for 2021. Am I reading that correctly?
The 'order date' on the spreadsheet is really just the day you created the account and started watching (At least mine is that way). So they could have actually placed the order weeks or months ago.

FrankieGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willys 2dr
The 'order date' on the spreadsheet is really just the day you created the account and started watching (At least mine is that way). So they could have actually placed the order weeks or months ago.
My guess is these people bought a Jeep their dealer ordered a long time ago....and they are just tracking it's progress....

My question to everyone is:
When a vehicle is ordered, the dealer loads a priority code.
My order has a 999 priority on it, is that fast track or slow boat ?
Fyi.... I'm @ 18 weeks now
I saw a vehicle get delivered the other day with a sticker on the windshield that said: Hot Vehicle

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
My guess is these people bought a Jeep their dealer ordered a long time ago....and they are just tracking it's progress....

My question to everyone is:
When a vehicle is ordered, the dealer loads a priority code.
My order has a 999 priority on it, is that fast track or slow boat ?
Fyi.... I'm @ 18 weeks now
I saw a vehicle get delivered the other day with a sticker on the windshield that said: Hot Vehicle
My build priority is 99. I ordered my 2022 on 10/13

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"
11/9: Dealer initiated trade-in process. They asked me to use KBB, through their site. Then I went and shopped around online.
KBB: $49,242
Vroom: $51,126
Carvana: $38,714
11/10: Jeep Wave emails. Added Kailani 2.0 to my Mopar account.
11/16: Word from my dealer (my initiative): Jeep is still in Utah awaiting a transporter. Kinda frustrating as it's a 4/5 hour drive down there. I have a 1 ton pickup, loan me a trailer and I'll go get the bastards... Anyway. They also don't have bows. Which pisses me off. You're a multi-million dollar dealership, spend the $150 on bows for your customers. Use them over and over. Come on now. Also working on Vroom. We'll see how this goes.
11/19: Arrived at dealership. I've been stalking my dealership, just casually driving through the lot to see different rigs. That's how I spotted a Tuscadero Sahara a FB page member couldn't but due to her HOA. Well there Kailani 2.0 sat, dirty, antenna put on, plastics off the seats and floormats. I raised a bit of hell on the FB pages.
LateUpdates!!
11/20: Kent responded. He informed me it had gotten there that day. I didn't ask why I got no word or pictures. He did say that the passenger dash speaker cover was missing upon arrival, so it would be in Tuesday. I dropped off my bow I'd ordered, as Peterson's doesn't have any... (pic below)
11/23: Dropped by again, talked to my accessories guy and we bullshitted for a bit. He asked if ours was the Tuscadero 4xe (he said four-ex-ee, which makes me feel better about my constant mispronunciation) with a soft-top, I confirmed, and he showed me it in detailing. So I therefore assume tomorrow is the day!

20211119_200451.jpg

20211119_200608.jpg

20211119_200715.jpg

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"
11/9: Dealer initiated trade-in process. They asked me to use KBB, through their site. Then I went and shopped around online.
KBB: $49,242
Vroom: $51,126
Carvana: $38,714
11/10: Jeep Wave emails. Added Kailani 2.0 to my Mopar account.
11/16: Word from my dealer (my initiative): Jeep is still in Utah awaiting a transporter. Kinda frustrating as it's a 4/5 hour drive down there. I have a 1 ton pickup, loan me a trailer and I'll go get the bastards... Anyway. They also don't have bows. Which pisses me off. You're a multi-million dollar dealership, spend the $150 on bows for your customers. Use them over and over. Come on now. Also working on Vroom. We'll see how this goes.
11/19: Arrived at dealership. I've been stalking my dealership, just casually driving through the lot to see different rigs. That's how I spotted a Tuscadero Sahara a FB page member couldn't but due to her HOA. Well there Kailani 2.0 sat, dirty, antenna put on, plastics off the seats and floormats. I raised a bit of hell on the FB pages.
LateUpdates!!
11/20: Kent responded. He informed me it had gotten there that day. I didn't ask why I got no word or pictures. He did say that the passenger dash speaker cover was missing upon arrival, so it would be in Tuesday. I dropped off my bow I'd ordered, as Peterson's doesn't have any... (pic below)
11/23: Dropped by again, talked to my accessories guy and we bullshitted for a bit. He asked if ours was the Tuscadero 4xe (he said four-ex-ee, which makes me feel better about my constant mispronunciation) with a soft-top, I confirmed, and he showed me it in detailing. So I therefore assume tomorrow is the day!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211119_200715

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211119_200715

Nice, wish I could have ordered the bikini blue but since it wasn't available I went with the tuscadero.

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Great tool, placed my order for a 22 JLUR XR and got my VIN today. Time to hurry up & wait.

Sponsored

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Great tool, placed my order for a 22 JLUR XR and got my VIN today. Time to hurry up & wait.
Congrats! I ordered my JLUR-XR on 10/8 and am waiting too. Hopefully we both have ours by March sometime :please:

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Congrats! I ordered my JLUR-XR on 10/8 and am waiting too. Hopefully we both have ours by March sometime :please:
Being told to safely assume 10-12 weeks post Dec 6th production start date. Just in time to enjoy Uwharrie in spring.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Being told to safely assume 10-12 weeks post Dec 6th production start date. Just in time to enjoy Uwharrie in spring.
I just moved to NC, lmk if you want some company out at Uwarrie.. have yet to go and excited to try when mine comes in

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
I ordered a 2022 on 10/21. I got my VIN a couple days later. When I put it in cryptostickers this week, below is what it shows. Very few show found so I don't know why mine does.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211124_153657
Interesting, I didn't think any 22's were being built yet!

Advertisement

Advertisement