Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I just think there is better guns for the money and they just did not fit me right.
You may well be right. I just havent found anything I like better for the lightweight "just in case" thing. My age and such turns me against the look and feel of all the AR/M4 clones.

TBH, nowadays anything I cant reach with buckshot is probably too far away for me to hit anyway. ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) mossber
Sponsored

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You may well be right. I just havent found anything I like better for the lightweight "just in case" thing. My age and such turns me against the look and feel of all the AR/M4 clones.

TBH, nowadays anything I cant reach with buckshot is probably too far away for me to hit anyway. ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) mossber
I believe we have the same shot gun. Mine came in a tube with big letters on it “JUST IN CASE” what I love about the pump action shot gun is that I load one slug one buck shot and continue that pattern.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I believe we have the same shot gun. Mine came in a tube with big letters on it “JUST IN CASE” what I love about the pump action shot gun is that I load one slug one buck shot and continue that pattern.
I always thought if I got a shotgun for home defense, the first shell would be birdshot. And if they don't get the point after that then its followed by buckshot.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning all. Dad is back in the hospital...except this time, in Little Rock. Don't have any new information other than the same thing as before so whatever the local hospital done was only to get him out of their hair. Positive vibes that he gets the care he needs this time would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Morning all. Dad is back in the hospital...except this time, in Little Rock. Don't have any new information other than the same thing as before so whatever the local hospital done was only to get him out of their hair. Positive vibes that he gets the care he needs this time would be greatly appreciated.
I'm guessing this was unexpected?

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
I'm guessing this was unexpected?
Last I talked to him on Sunday evening, he was on the mend...he was weak from not eating for several days but he seemed to be in good spirits.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Last I talked to him on Sunday evening, he was on the mend...he was weak from not eating for several days but he seemed to be in good spirits.
Okay. I'll keep him in my prayers. Hopefully his condition will improve with care.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Okay. I'll keep him in my prayers. Hopefully his condition will improve with care.
Well, just found out they found a mass on his bowels and they are operating on him this morning.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Well, just found out they found a mass on his bowels and they are operating on him this morning.
Prayers brother! 🙏