Sponsored

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
Dealerships have no inventory, you will have no problem whatsoever ordering a new one instead.
thanks dealership is pushing back saying no one will buy the 1 ordered first due the fact it has crank windows i put a deposit down and signed a buyers order if they will not order me a new 1 can i get my deposit back?
Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
thanks dealership is pushing back saying no one will buy the 1 ordered first due the fact it has crank windows i put a deposit down and signed a buyers order if they will not order me a new 1 can i get my deposit back?
Depends on if it was a refundable or nonrefundable deposit, which depends on your state and the agreement you made with the dealership.

Deleted member 59498

Strange, simple jeeps at least around here don't stay on the lot long. Some just like their cranks and sticks!

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
New to this forum but have gotten a lot of good info already. I am planning on ordering a 2022 Sahara and got a quote from Stephen's Auto in Danville WV but I would like to find other quotes of dealers who go under invoice. I live in Toledo OH and would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
New to this forum but have gotten a lot of good info already. I am planning on ordering a 2022 Sahara and got a quote from Stephen's Auto in Danville WV but I would like to find other quotes of dealers who go under invoice. I live in Toledo OH and would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you.
There’s a dealership in Dayton you should talk to: Dave Dennis. Last I checked a few years ago, they were offering 5% below invoice.

Sponsored

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
hi i need advice in october i ordered a willys sport crank windows ac i was pushed to 2022 model for me it will cost 1900 dollars to add the mopar led headlights and fog lights i did research and i will be better off ordering a 2 door willys with power windows etc. that pkg has led lights standard i know jeep is very strict with factory orders do you think i can cancel my first order and order a willys instead? i do not want the dealership to get in trouble but over my lifetime i havre owned over 20 wranglers so i am hoping if they get the zone rep involved thay can make it happen the current jeep has a vin but in is scheduling phase of production
You do realize the Willys is a $5,000 mark-up for LED lights, Power Windows, and a 7-in UConnect screen?

It's a Wrangler, there are hundreds of aftermarket LED lighting options for under a $1,000 if you install them yourself. Even the OEM LED Headlights are ~$980 last I checked. Honestly, even if your not a DIY'er, you can definitely find a shop who will install LED headlights and Taillights for less than $500. Honestly, it's like an hour or two of work for someone with zero experience. Really not complicated!

Same your money, Buy the Willys Sport!

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
You do realize the Willys is a $5,000 mark-up for LED lights, Power Windows, and a 7-in UConnect screen?

It's a Wrangler, there are hundreds of aftermarket LED lighting options for under a $1,000 if you install them yourself. Even the OEM LED Headlights are ~$980 last I checked. Honestly, even if your not a DIY'er, you can definitely find a shop who will install LED headlights and Taillights for less than $500. Honestly, it's like an hour or two of work for someone with zero experience. Really not complicated!

Same your money, Buy the Willys Sport!
thanks so much for the advice i have decided to go with the willys sport i have on order thanks everyone on the forum for all the advice

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Does anyone know at what date the decided to change the 2021 to a 2022MY? I order a 2021 Oct 14 and it was switched up to 2022. Apparently the aren’t starting to build the 22s til Dec 6-9 … 20-24 week wait.

Thanks.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Does anyone know at what date the decided to change the 2021 to a 2022MY? I order a 2021 Oct 14 and it was switched up to 2022. Apparently the aren’t starting to build the 22s til Dec 6-9 … 20-24 week wait.
I believe that October 14 was well pass the cutoff date for ordering a '21. Dealer games?

Sponsored

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer

Thanks.
October 8th was the first day they opened up orders for the 2022 model year. My dealer said that on that date you could not order a 2021. I kept delaying placing an order until October 8th, as I wanted a 2022. Order placed for a JLUR-XR, and I received my VON and VIN on the next business day and have been waiting ever since. I'm just hoping it shows up by March 8th, especially if they don't start actual builds until December 6th (rumored start date). 🙄

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
October 8th was the first day they opened up orders for the 2022 model year. My dealer said that on that date you could not order a 2021. I kept delaying placing an order until October 8th, as I wanted a 2022. Order placed for a JLUR-XR, and I received my VON and VIN on the next business day and have been waiting ever since. I'm just hoping it shows up by March 8th, especially if they don't start actual builds until December 6th (rumored start date). 🙄
Thanks. I ordered the Oct 14th and got my VIN and VON on the 16th. Hoping for March as well.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Thanks. I ordered the Oct 14th and got my VIN and VON on the 16th. Hoping for March as well.
I ordered mine on 10/13, so I guess we're in the same boat. My VIN ends in 102519.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine on 10/13, so I guess we're in the same boat. My VIN ends in 102519.
106292. If the VINs run numerical that’s almost 4K Jeeps assigned in a day. BUT I’m in Canada so it could be a different VIN line.
At the beginning of this thread the OP had mentioned 500-800 builds per day. The average is about 17-18k sold per month (Approx 550 a day). Not holding my breath but if they started order 22s on the 8th at the rate of 4K a day that’s 24k 2022 already on order before me. Say it isnt so. Lol me just overthinking this.
Sponsored