Cleghorn Trail Saturday November 27th

Rassler215

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
is the plan to spit out on the 138 or do we turn around and go back through?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

is the plan to spit out on the 138 or do we turn around and go back through?
id say timr dependent. Im always game to back through. Some people like to split after going through once.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I am in. As long as it doesnt snow and theres not a massive rainstorm. Ive also heard good things about rattlesnake if u decide trying a different trail.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Next week already! Boy does time fly. Who’s in??

It was in the 90s all last weekend. We should be good. I was in the area on Saturday. Weather was great

Sponsored

R3TRO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Film Industry
As long as I don't have to work I'll be there!

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

west of the 15 is the usual meet up spot, which in circled in green. The red point is the entrance to the trail.

the next offramp just north of Cleghorn offramp has gas stations and food.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cleghorn Trail Saturday November 27th BA941171-F416-4061-887C-5D764D246683

Sponsored

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I won't be able to join, trading my free weekend so I can go back to Death Valley in early Dec. Have fun fellas!

engineXI

First Name
jank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon
Just letting you know, that I am still in. For my understanding, is this and out and back, or will it let out at another location?

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Just letting you know, that I am still in. For my understanding, is this and out and back, or will it let out at another location?
either or. id say time dependant for everyone. looking at google maps and going off old man memory, it lets out on the 138 at Lake Silverwood Scenic Overlook. you take 138 north up and around and you end up back on the 15 just north of Cleghorn offramp, at the Cajon Junction.

some people choose to end the day there and head home/wherever and some choose to turn around and head back through Cleghorn in the opposite direction. ive done it back and forth in one day. we started earlier and has pro spotters with us so we were able to get through stuff without issue. we also stopped for about an hour lunch. id say play it by ear. for me, i wouldnt want to be in there when it gets dark since my only lights are the cheapo halogen lights and the light on my iphone lol. and its getting dark early these days.

anyone have walkies? i have two. just need to find the chargers for them.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
either or. id say time dependant for everyone. looking at google maps and going off old man memory, it lets out on the 138 at Lake Silverwood Scenic Overlook. you take 138 north up and around and you end up back on the 15 just north of Cleghorn offramp, at the Cajon Junction.

some people choose to end the day there and head home/wherever and some choose to turn around and head back through Cleghorn in the opposite direction. ive done it back and forth in one day. we started earlier and has pro spotters with us so we were able to get through stuff without issue. we also stopped for about an hour lunch. id say play it by ear. for me, i wouldnt want to be in there when it gets dark since my only lights are the cheapo halogen lights and the light on my iphone lol. and its getting dark early these days.

anyone have walkies? i have two. just need to find the chargers for them.
How many do you have going so far Steve?