First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I already got my first mod for my first Jeep... a Tazer JL! Picked it up today from another forum member. I don't even have a Jeep and I'm already buying things for it! haha
Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I already got my first mod for my first Jeep... a Tazer JL! Picked it up today from another forum member. I don't even have a Jeep and I'm already buying things for it! haha
So exciting! I want to start buying things too but I feel like itā€™s going to make me more impatient waiting. Lol šŸ˜†

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
So exciting! I want to start buying things too but I feel like itā€™s going to make me more impatient waiting. Lol šŸ˜†
Donā€™t forget Black Friday is this coming week and then cyber Monday so if you are going to buy some expensive Jeep parts this is the one time per year to actually do it even if you donā€™t have your Jeep yet will save quite a bit of money!!

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
I feel like if there was a confirmed build date a build sheet would be out. I'm curious these next few days if we will start to see some popping up for 2022s.
I just keep watching the Cryptostickers updates. Have not really seen much movement on 2022s. There were two updates in the last few days abut again, some of the 2022s input into cryptostickers appear to be 2021s.

When we see 10-15 a day for a few days, we will know they are starting to get picked up.

Jeep Chat tells me they are still scheduling parts.

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I just keep watching the Cryptostickers updates. Have not really seen much movement on 2022s. There were two updates in the last few days abut again, some of the 2022s input into cryptostickers appear to be 2021s.

When we see 10-15 a day for a few days, we will know they are starting to get picked up.

Jeep Chat tells me they are still scheduling parts.
If production isn't scheduled to being until 12/9, I wouldn't expect to see any movement on '22s until after that date. Our dealer was fairly confident our '22 Sahara Altitude should be delivered within approximately 8 weeks from the start of production. We've got a modification list started and are beginning to look for items. Got some decals already, and are going to pick up a set of take-off Rubicon steel bumpers and rock rails this morning :rock:

TheBroncoSux

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future '22 Firecracker Red Rubicon 4xe
My wife bought me the Terra Acoustics dashboard speaker upgrades for Hanukkah for my yet to be assembled '22 Rubi 4xe. Otherwise, I'm mapping out where on the rear of the Jeep my Grateful Dead stickers will be positioned :)

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
If production isn't scheduled to being until 12/9, I wouldn't expect to see any movement on '22s until after that date. Our dealer was fairly confident our '22 Sahara Altitude should be delivered within approximately 8 weeks from the start of production. We've got a modification list started and are beginning to look for items. Got some decals already, and are going to pick up a set of take-off Rubicon steel bumpers and rock rails this morning :rock:
I'm about #3000 for 2022s but that assumes all my options are in stock and that they don't move a block of 2021s that don't make the cutoff ahead of me.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I'm worried about buying stuff for my '22 that doesn't fit quite right (like floor mats), and then it being non-returnable by the time I get my jeep.
Same although Iā€™m thinking it should be the same fit as the 2021.

Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
When I go to the official Jeep website, the " Build your Jeep" only shows 2021. How to advance to 2022 ?
Thanks
2022 isnā€™t available yet on Jeepā€™s website. Should be updated in December