JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Rugbydoss

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Has anyone with a 22 order heard anything about it from the dealership you ordered it from? With 22 production starting in about two weeks, I was wondering if there was any movement being seen within the process.
My wife was told her 2021 JLUR (ordered 9/4) would not enter production until mid-December. So maybe they either kicked the start of 2022s down the road a little or they are going to build both years at the same time...which is ludicrous.

Advertisement

tp2010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe ordered 9/17, awaiting delivery
My wife was told her 2021 JLUR (ordered 9/4) would not enter production until mid-December. So maybe they either kicked the start of 2022s down the road a little or they are going to build both years at the same time...which is ludicrous.
So frustrating, also just got word from my dealer that my 4xe ordered 9/17 & was previously supposed to go to production on 11/17 has now been pushed back to 12/19... At this point just convert it to a 2022, because I'm lucky if I even get it by January. It will already be a year old... So many people who ordered in Sept/October have already gotten their vehicles delivered, while several are still waiting who ordered prior to that time period.

I've gone from D1 back to D. And don't get me started on how JC is so inconsistent. I had 2 ppl tell me all parts had been delivered by end of October & was going to production, then 1 week later the SAME agent told me I was still in D & had been in that status for over a month & they "Apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." (Don't make me submit the screenshots, how can that be JC? You "had all the parts" but then took the parts to build another jeep? I don't understand)

My excitement is dwindling with this whole process.... that is until it finally arrives 😅

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
Yes it does sound ludicrous but just when you think things can't possibly get any more stupid you're proven wrong. I could see a mix of 21 , 22's coming out for a couple weeks as stupid as the sounds. I don't think theres much difference between 21 and 22 other than some options are standard on 22's. I have a 22 on order but not expecting it till late Feb. Could be longer I did order a 2 door manual Rubi

JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys, previous 80 CJ5
Occupation
retired, rewired
Final update. Took delivery last night! I did end up with the KM2’s vs the Destination's on my Willys Sport. The salesman told me it was the only soft top he had come in a long time.

Ordered: 10/1
VIN: 10/2
D1: 10/22 (estimated build date of 11/01)
F: 11/03
Build Sheet: 11/04
Window Sticker: 11/06
Arrived at Local Rail Yard: 11/12
Arrived at dealer: 11/18
Drove it home: 11/19

444CAC9C-C611-4B23-BB23-11648D1C04D2.jpeg
Beautiful Jeep! My Willys order went in on 9/22. Supposedly it shipped on or about 11/12/21. I’m curious to see whenever it does land if I get the KM2s or the MT2s. Waiting but aware many others waiting much longer.

Bubsjeep

First Name
Bub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Yeah she played me. On a side note got to say hi to the sales man again today. He reassured he would call me when it gets off loaded from the train in California. Anyone know where in California they off load from the train?

Gravy
drove by the dealership on a Saturday and saw a red jeep in the lot. So stopped and took a look and sure enough it was mine. Texted my salesman that my jeep was in and he said he didn't see it. I sent him a pic of my name on the jeep. Waited most of the day on Monday for him to call. Finally called him and he said he still didn't see it. I thought it stands out like a sore thumb, I can see it from the road. Only red jeep on the lot. He finally got up and found it. So maybe check anyway.

Sponsored

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Has anyone with a 22 order heard anything about it from the dealership you ordered it from? With 22 production starting in about two weeks, I was wondering if there was any movement being seen within the process.
I order a 22 on 10/13, and it hasn't moved any. Initially I had heard that production was going to start on 12/6, but I don't see that happening with all the 21's that need to be built. I later heard it was going to be the middle or end of December before they're starting to build. I really don't expect to see mine until at least the end of February. My VIN number is ends with 102519, so there is 2518 in front of me.......

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Update:

JC 11/10:

Maurice
Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience! I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your ordering dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 11/15/2021 – 11/22/2021 At this time, we can suggest checking back at the start of your ETA window, for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your ordering dealership. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family
Update:
9/2 Ordered
11/19 Arrived at dealer
11/22 I will finally pick up my Jeep after 11 weeks and some change.

2 door White Willys 6mt, hardtop liner, premium sound, cold weather, tech, convenience packages and GG.

Last edited:

Pickposh

First Name
Rhiannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
So frustrating, also just got word from my dealer that my 4xe ordered 9/17 & was previously supposed to go to production on 11/17 has now been pushed back to 12/19... At this point just convert it to a 2022, because I'm lucky if I even get it by January. It will already be a year old... So many people who ordered in Sept/October have already gotten their vehicles delivered, while several are still waiting who ordered prior to that time period.

I've gone from D1 back to D. And don't get me started on how JC is so inconsistent. I had 2 ppl tell me all parts had been delivered by end of October & was going to production, then 1 week later the SAME agent told me I was still in D & had been in that status for over a month & they "Apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." (Don't make me submit the screenshots, how can that be JC? You "had all the parts" but then took the parts to build another jeep? I don't understand)

My excitement is dwindling with this whole process.... that is until it finally arrives 😅
I completely understand. I have had cara and my dealership tell me parts gathered and then back to D again for the third time! I ordered on 9/4. Guess they take the parts. Lol

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Finally. 15 weeks to the day. The wife is very happy. Great 50th birthday present even if it was a month late. She had no clue.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 34704D2B-0F96-4684-9FF4-E55D7321D052
Several comments

• Sweet ride. Hydro?

• Mine was exactly 15 weeks also.
AKA forever and a day.

• If your wife is truly 50, she is killin it!
Also, it's a well known fact driving a Wrangler takes 10 years off the driver, so there's that.

• Like the other fella said, maybe she will let you wash it sometime (cuz that was funny)

Daug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
Several comments

• Sweet ride. Hydro?

• Mine was exactly 15 weeks also.
AKA forever and a day.

• If your wife is truly 50, she is killin it!
Also, it's a well known fact driving a Wrangler takes 10 years off the driver, so there's that.

• Like the other fella said, maybe she will let you wash it sometime (cuz that was funny)
Yes, It’s Hydro. Thanks man, she use to always want to drive my gladiator but I think those days are over. At least I get mine back.

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
Finally. 15 weeks to the day. The wife is very happy. Great 50th birthday present even if it was a month late. She had no clue.
Congrats and what a surprize birthday gift! Happy wife equals happy life.

Advertisement

Advertisement