First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
That’s great to know. I have a few friends in Philly so it would be a fun visit. They confirmed my order yesterday for a Rubicon build with the 392 XR package, but couldn’t guarantee it would get built. Figured I would try a few local dealers just in case, although I haven’t heard that there has been an issue delivering these. Guessing 2-4 months maybe?
I'm not sure - I put my order in a few weeks ago and all I know is it's in scheduling.
Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
Emailed Jerry@Ed Martin this morning. He got back to me within 30 minutes. Impressive. Not even in the office today. Explained my order progress not going well because of the msrp pricing by dealers. He wants my build sheet. Let’s see what happens!!!! Let you all know. So far I am impressed. $$ savings will make me more impressed.

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Emailed Jerry@Ed Martin this morning. He got back to me within 30 minutes. Impressive. Not even in the office today. Explained my order progress not going well because of the msrp pricing by dealers. He wants my build sheet. Let’s see what happens!!!! Let you all know. So far I am impressed. $$ savings will make me more impressed.
Sorry meant Jeremy

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry meant Jeremy
Just to note with Ed Martin, they do not lock in the MSRP like some other dealers do. If MSRP goes up before delivery, your final price will reflect that at delivery. They were so close to me, but ended up going with Gupton because of the price protection. Just an FYI.

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to note with Ed Martin, they do not lock in the MSRP like some other dealers do. If MSRP goes up before delivery, your final price will reflect that at delivery. They were so close to me, but ended up going with Gupton because of the price protection. Just an FYI.
Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely talk with him about that. I just hate to deal that far away. My comfort zone I guess. How did your deal go price wise?

Sponsored

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely talk with him about that. I just hate to deal that far away. My comfort zone I guess. How did your deal go price wise?
It was super simple. We are in IL and ordered a 4XE. Rumor is price is going up 1K again, so that made me sway to TN.

Process was insanely easy. I sent build sheet via email, Daniel got back to me within 2 hours. 5% under invoice straight up, 6% if you finance with them. $1,000 non refundable deposit sent shortly after. Got VIN 3 days later. Now the waiting game.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I sent Gupton an email Monday and one today with no response so far? Anyone else getting email response this week? What’s the address you are using?

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
I was going to go with Koons for a rubi XR but they required financing for 6% so I decided to go with Gupton, super easy and quick replies from Daniel. Ordered 11/11 MSRP $63,150, actual cost after 5% off no financing (6% with) $56,443 plus $499 doc fee and $7.50 temp tag. Easiest decision I ever made to go with them, had awesome reviews here on the forum.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sent Gupton an email Monday and one today with no response so far? Anyone else getting email response this week? What’s the address you are using?
Follow up with Daniel again. I know he probably gets 100 emails a day and some might slip by. Ive had him reply via cell phone on his day off. He is there, might have just missed it.

Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was super simple. We are in IL and ordered a 4XE. Rumor is price is going up 1K again, so that made me sway to TN.

Process was insanely easy. I sent build sheet via email, Daniel got back to me within 2 hours. 5% under invoice straight up, 6% if you finance with them. $1,000 non refundable deposit sent shortly after. Got VIN 3 days later. Now the waiting game.
Thanks for the info. I may reach out and check with them. Need a day trip to TN anyway. Thanks again.

I was going to go with Koons for a rubi XR but they required financing for 6% so I decided to go with Gupton, super easy and quick replies from Daniel. Ordered 11/11 MSRP $63,150, actual cost after 5% off no financing (6% with) $56,443 plus $499 doc fee and $7.50 temp tag. Easiest decision I ever made to go with them, had awesome reviews here on the forum.
thanks for the info. I am going to email him

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info. I may reach out and check with them. Need a day trip to TN anyway. Thanks again.

thanks for the info. I am going to email him
Email sent. We will see. Thanks for the input and hope all your orders are delivered early.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
That is the email I'm using. Decided to call and make sure I wasn't lost or in his junk mail folder. He is off today...

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is the email I'm using. Decided to call and make sure I wasn't lost or in his junk mail folder. He is off today...
Good to know. Funny thing I have 3 dealers I am working with that are off today. Must be contagious.