Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Bartact and Armorlite installed

Jeep_Seat Covers.jpg
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_3495

Seat twins!

I legit stared at your post for five minutes in sleepy confusion thinking I had somehow posted it before I realized it was someone else with the same covers. 😆

How are you liking the Armorlite? Easy install?

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_3495

Finally at home after a five month wait!
THAT'S MY JEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait anymore.... I'm going crazy! I'm just going to look on here for all the '21 JLUR Hydro Blue and use them as my desktop backgrounds hahah

Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Saddle Brown seats and all?
I wanted tan seats. I wanted the tanish seats in my Outback but my wife said they were gross, so I told her she is gross and then she looked at me with an angry face and so then I bought black seats.... I didn't even try to get tan seats in MY Jeep, would have liked them though! The tan and blue look awesome! I'm not sure what color saddle brown is, if it's the tan thing, awesome!

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
does the armorlite drain plugs line up better? My experience with the Jeep floor mats is the holes don't line up very well at all with the actual drain holes
Yeah, one of my friends had some issues lining up the flooring with the drain plugs, but it was fairly easy. They snap in once lined up so not issue once setup properly.

Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 418E858F-4AB0-46C5-94C2-9E287F66C4C6

Seat twins!

I legit stared at your post for five minutes in sleepy confusion thinking I had somehow posted it before I realized it was someone else with the same covers. 😆

How are you liking the Armorlite? Easy install?
Ha, I saw your post and that's what led me to go with the color insert. I was back and forth on PRP or Bartact, but decided on Bartact after some posts on here, and then I saw your post with the blue secondary color. The Armorlite installation was actually pretty easy with the exception of 2 parts -
1. The plastic trim around the door sills can be a bit tricky to get off without cracking it.
2. Weighting the center console down enough to the get the rear screw back in was a PITA.

The actual install of the Armorlite was a piece of cake. It looks like it's going to work perfect for me. It's nice and thick, good fit, and channels water well to the drains. I'm in sand and loading equipment in/out that is wet with salt water and/or covered in sand pretty much 250 days a year. Rinsing out the inside is essential. Hopefully they will have the rear cab in soon.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

FINALLY got my lift in. Decided on just a small spacer lift for my current needs, so I did the 1.5" Teraflex pucks. Install only took ~3hrs, not too bad.

They're actually 2" up front and 1.5" in the back to fix the factory rake, but I didn't have any rake to begin with, so I may have to add their little 0.5" pucks to level it out.

Overall, though, I love it. Next up: 285/75R18s and bumpers (Dec/Jan).

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_20211120_135432~2

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 7898DE64-2E7E-4581-BEA2-01638137A290

Here you go, finally!

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 7898DE64-2E7E-4581-BEA2-01638137A290
Also from today.
Dang that looks good! Tan looks great with this color!

Now I just need to see someone with a tan softtop, to decide if it's worth the extra effort to get one (since they don't sell a tan kit for the 2 door, hmph. My only option is to buy a black one for the frame hardware then buy the top in tan separate).
Sponsored

Reactions: JRA