Sponsored

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
New to the forum and just ordered my first Jeep.

Put in an order for a 2022 JLUR XR in Sting Grey on the 6th, got my VIN in today.

It was kind of complicated finding a good buy since most of the dealerships around Chicago didn't have any training on the 22 models when I was calling around and I was informing them of what the 22 would becoming with (the info you guys gave me in this thread along with the order guide armed me for success).

Most of the dealerships here were telling me "Sticker is the only price you will get and you are lucky for that." :mad:

Then I mention TL and some would change and say they would uphold it but it still put a sour taste in my mouth. Found a dealership that would give me 5% under invoice and a decent trade in value(Carmax offered a better buy price but the trade in tax credit basically equaled it out) on my car so I jumped at it.

My order is MSRP 61,965, Sell Price before TTT is 55,454.

Build is:
Rubicon Unlimited
3.6 eTorq W/ Auto
Sting Grey
Cloth
4:1 Rock Trac
Advance Safety
Norm Safety
Xtreme Recon Pacakge
Dual Top
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow Package
Cold Weather
Front Camera

Question for everyone that has ordered. I know the Prox key, Remote Start are standard now or built into packages. Should they still show on the build sheet as a cost of zero or no charge or is it just implied with the Jeep and won't show on the POC?

Also they said 8-12 weeks would be my expected delivery, I am assuming that is starting from December 6th? Never ordered a car before, always bought off the lot so this stuff is all kind of new to me buying the very first batch of a new year.

Appreciate any help you can offer me!

And Happy Veterans Day!
You mind sharing the dealership and rep you worked with? I’m in Chicago too and trying to find a local dealer with a deal like this. And did the 5% below invoice require you to use their financing? Thanks man and congrats!
Sponsored

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
You mind sharing the dealership and rep you worked with? I’m in Chicago too and trying to find a local dealer with a deal like this. And did the 5% below invoice require you to use their financing? Thanks man and congrats!
Sure, I ordered a Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lake Forrest. Jason Beltran is their Tread Lightly person, very up front no bs though he won’t haggle much more than what he gives you.

Pricing is with house finance but he told me his rates will be similar to my own bank rates which I plan to pull before we run my rates with him. As long as they are within a percent or so I don’t mind doing in house.

Had to do a 1000 dollar deposit too.

*Edit* There is always refinancing down the road too if I feel like it.

Last edited:

Rover72

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover
Ordered a 2022 Rubicon, 2.0T,A/T, dual top on std 33's Saturday. Super excited! Still waiting for a Bronco to be delivered possibly in September 22 and really not sure with Ford though. Can't wait and really like the Jeep after driving some JL's.

Can someone who received a recent Wrangler delivery let us know how long it took from VIN to delivery date?

Also, does anyone know how many Wranglers FCA usually cranks out per month?

Sponsored

Silly_Syko

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
US Navy
what am I missing here .. no Willys shown on the build sheet?
It's on page 2-4. Willy's is an add on package for the sport. 23K or 23W is the quick package for a 3.6 M/T for example. it totals the package and options on page 3 and gives you full cost on page 4 if you follow the columns.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Jay, Is the November order guide available yet?

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Yes that’s exactly what my salesman told me. Sounds

yes exactly. My salesman told me in September that I could sign up but they might not honor it when it was time for me to order my 2022 build but I signed up anyway just in case. In October When I was able to order he told me that they weren’t able to accept it anymore but that he would give me the extra 1% off that I would of got with tread lightly. Finding a dealer that is straight up and honest is the most important.
Did Rob tell you what his doc. fees were or if you had to finance with them... you told me about him and I ordered that same day without asking any questions at all

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Silver Zynith now live.

Here it is on the Grand Cherokee L. A good looking light silver. Should appeal to a lot of people (unless you dig the Skittles colors, like I do).

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] 5F66AEFA-E885-44EE-A2DE-2B124DDD4883

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] D9FB9E98-7DC4-46F4-A820-0F585848371F

Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Did Rob tell you what his doc. fees were or if you had to finance with them... you told me about him and I ordered that same day without asking any questions at all
He might of told me over the phone but honestly I don’t remember how much the doc fees are. And no he didn’t not mention anything about having to finance with them. He told me that there would be no hidden details.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
He might of told me over the phone but honestly I don’t remember how much the doc fees are. And no he didn’t not mention anything about having to finance with them. He told me that there would be no hidden details.
If I recall correctly when I placed my order with Rob, it is ~$85 for doc fees and you can finance with whoever.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Silver Zynith now live.

Here it is on the Grand Cherokee L. A good looking light silver. Should appeal to a lot of people (unless you dig the Skittles colors, like I do).

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide [Updated Monthly] D9FB9E98-7DC4-46F4-A820-0F585848371F

Dang I’m having a little regrets ordering white. This silver is nice 🤩