Sponsored

Boomerang Launches Tire Cover Line Designed for New Jeep Wrangler JL Backup Camera System

cab

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
We have already addressed this issue and made the modification to our tooling.
Here is what it looks like now.
001-dash.jpg
Hello, I purchased your color matched rigid tire cover about 1 month ago and my backup camera view is blocked. How can I go about fixing it?
Tb9owbqMSseBIThxPrA7BA.jpg

OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
boomco.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
boomco.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
Tried twice today to order one and froze on the Checkout Screen?!?!?!?
That is very strange. We recently updated our website and everything should be working. If this happens again please call of email us.
303-447-0902 or [email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
boomco.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
Let me know if you find the fix. I too spent $$$ on a great looking tire cover, but the camera view is now severely restricted.
Let me know if you find the fix. I too spent $$$ on a great looking tire cover, but the camera view is now severely restricted.
It was good speaking with you today and glad we are able to get you taken care of!

Sponsored

K@ty Jeep Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
These guys stand behind their product and sorted me out. It’s a great looking cover and glad that the camera view issue has been resolved.

Road Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MangoTango, 2016 Challenger 392 Shaker Scat Pak

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I bought one of the soft covers with the jeep paws on it. I had a issue and sent a email to them. The owner replied in 30 min. Sent me his cell phone # and wanted me to call him, so we could figure it out. Unbelievable customer service. Chris.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
A4DEDDE5-A438-4518-AB25-CBB254B1D4DF.jpeg
E20FF504-0B12-4865-AE69-0C3035E560A0.jpeg
7ADDDA78-DA51-4891-B844-63D86EA3217E.jpeg
01D512BF-2D7C-435D-B544-685EEC2CF668.jpeg
Boomerang is excellent on customer service. I had a question on my install and sent an e-mail from their website contact form. Between the plastic boot Jeep uses to shroud the camera and the boot inside the Boomerang tire cover, the fitting doesn’t work out, so before sending it back I contacted them. I got a phone call from Chris a few minutes later and he let me know that the Jeep camera shroud held on with the torx head screw needed to be removed. Once that was out of the way the tire cover fit perfectly with no loss in viewable camera area. The fit and finish of this item is awesome! Very satisfied with my purchase. The only downside is this is my wife’s Jeep, so I don’t get to drive it much.

Sponsored

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
A4DEDDE5-A438-4518-AB25-CBB254B1D4DF.jpeg
E20FF504-0B12-4865-AE69-0C3035E560A0.jpeg
7ADDDA78-DA51-4891-B844-63D86EA3217E.jpeg
01D512BF-2D7C-435D-B544-685EEC2CF668.jpeg
Boomerang is excellent on customer service. I had a question on my install and sent an e-mail from their website contact form. Between the plastic boot Jeep uses to shroud the camera and the boot inside the Boomerang tire cover, the fitting doesn’t work out, so before sending it back I contacted them. I got a phone call from Chris a few minutes later and he let me know that the Jeep camera shroud held on with the torx head screw needed to be removed. Once that was out of the way the tire cover fit perfectly with no loss in viewable camera area. The fit and finish of this item is awesome! Very satisfied with my purchase. The only downside is this is my wife’s Jeep, so I don’t get to drive it much.
^^^
Nice cover and thank you (and your daughter's) for your service. :like::flag:

glenville

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
So I placed an order on 4/25. Hard, Painted Cover.....After about a week, I did not have any ship response or status update...So I called, the nice lady there, said that there was paint issues, as there was a paint machine part broke and waiting for that part.....she indicated that it might go out at the end of that week.....Week went by, no status update, so I followed up a few days later....A different nice lady, said oh, we are backed up, couldn't give me any specifics, but said at the end of the conversation, there was a company meeting, she would find out and then send me an email.....I would have preferred a call, but its okay....that day was today.....I did not get an email, or update.....

Now, I'm not mad....I have owned several retail companies, and I understand that sometimes a product becomes hotter with the public than you anticipated, and you run out of supply.....Totally get it.........I would just appreciate an update on what a realistic ship date would be......

glenville

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
Chris / The owner, contacted me immediately after getting my previous post.....he explained everything, and has my order inline to go out in the next couple of days.....It was just an issue that was not communicated to him from an employee, which he has addressed with them.....all is very well, and I would order again and would recommend anyone else to order as well....Thank you Chris for the prompt service sir......
Sponsored