Floor mats for the 4xE

dgood94

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray 2021 JLUR 4xe
Woah woah wait. Are those functional rear drain plugs???
Yes. Four functional drain plugs when you put this in (driver, passenger, two in the back seat area). Also has sound and heat insulation - the road noise in my Rubi is noticeably less than when I had the factory carpet.
Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Yes. Four functional drain plugs when you put this in (driver, passenger, two in the back seat area). Also has sound and heat insulation - the road noise in my Rubi is noticeably less than when I had the factory carpet.
Wow this is amazing. I've never understood why the Mopar ones don't have rear drain plugs. Hmm ArmorLite is expensive, but maybe I need to think about that...

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
The dealer today said the 4xe mats are on a container at Long Beach waiting to be off loaded. He said just go with weather tech.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Rear drain plugs! And made for 4xe!

That's incredible.

Those drain holes look like they would channel the water better too.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I'm really thinking about that armorlite system now. Seemed expensive until I realized it's a whole floor system and repalces the carpet.

It's how the Jeep should come stock.

Sponsored

stickling9

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe; 2013 vw gli; 2022 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
engineer
Both weathertech and tuxmat have recently released all weather mats specific to the 4xe. I ordered the tuxmat set over the weekend, they also have a nice cargo mat that covers the entire trunk space.

Tuxmat is a little more $$ than weathertech, but appear to be a bit better quality as well.
went to order a set of tuxmat and they are out of stock for 4xe. you must have got the last set!

TheCarFather

First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xE Sahara
went to order a set of tuxmat and they are out of stock for 4xe. you must have got the last set!
That's a bummer! Couple weeks with them now, and I really like the mats. Everyone that has seen them also really like them. I've always ran WeatherTech's in the past, but these are every bit as good with more coverage.

BCool

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tuscadero Sahara 4xe
I should and will do my own research, but if this product effectively replaces the carpet, then you have to hose out the interior to, say, remove salt residue in the winter...rather than popping the mats/liners out and washing them outside the Jeep?

GoldenKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 HA 4xe
We've been waiting for all weather mats from the dealer since July. Apparently on mega backorder lol

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Just put in the Weather Tech floor mats and they fitted perfectly. The only issue is I cant decide if I want to cut the cargo area mat to allow for the hook system to pop through.

Sponsored

dgood94

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray 2021 JLUR 4xe
I should and will do my own research, but if this product effectively replaces the carpet, then you have to hose out the interior to, say, remove salt residue in the winter...rather than popping the mats/liners out and washing them outside the Jeep?
I would guess so. Could also spray and wipe. But as you note - they don't pop out.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Yeah those seem overkill if you want mats for catching dirt and mud from footwear. You know, what most normal people would use floor mats for. 😋 I have my doors off almost all summer, and errant rain drains fine in the front, but the mopar's quickly overflow in the rear. So this whole ArmorLite thing has me seriously intrigued.

BCool

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tuscadero Sahara 4xe
Yeah those seem overkill if you want mats for catching dirt and mud from footwear. You know, what most normal people would use floor mats for. 😋 I have my doors off almost all summer, and errant rain drains fine in the front, but the mopar's quickly overflow in the rear. So this whole ArmorLite thing has me seriously intrigued.
Where do you store those doors in Boston?! I'm still trying to convince my better half being doorless is a good idea...nevermind where do I store them in our 810sf :D

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Where do you store those doors in Boston?! I'm still trying to convince my better half being doorless is a good idea...nevermind where do I store them in our 810sf :D
Haha. I'm "in the Boston area." I have more than 810sf at my disposal. 😁 Being doorless is wonderful, but not having anywhere to put them would be a problem!

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Overkill. But when you consider it's a total floor replacement that provides temperature and sound insulation, and also extends to the rear floor drains, it seems much more practical.

No more vacuuming is also a plus.
Sponsored