First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
ICON Vehicle Dynamics expands our IMPACT line of armor and accessories with the awesome new PRO Series JL/JT Front Bumpers with Recessed Winch Mount!

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON Impact PRO Series Recessed Winch Front Bumpers for JL & JT JEEP_JL_25244-02_WEB_LARGE

Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Recessed Winch Bumper from ICON! The integrated, recessed winch mount places the winch low, achieving a lower center of gravity as well as increased airflow through the radiator. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. The bottom of the bumper extends down and back as an integrated front skid plate to protect the eletronic swaybar disconnect motor on Rubicon models, without the hassle or expense of installing a separate skid plate. The bumper is available with either the low-profile Impact Bar or a rock crawler-style Stinger. All PRO Series bumpers are designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, featuring a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks. The compact, grille-width size of the bumper protects the Jeep's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum room for articulation and access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled and designed for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock LED fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights.
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON Impact PRO Series Recessed Winch Front Bumpers for JL & JT 25244_3QTR_TOP_Hi-Res
PN: 25244

JL-JT PRO Series Recessed Winch Bumper - Impact Bar
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON Impact PRO Series Recessed Winch Front Bumpers for JL & JT 25245_3QTR_TOP_Hi-Res
PN: 25245

JL-JT PRO Series Recessed Winch Bumper - Stinger

The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel. The integrated Impact Bar or Stinger is made of 1-3/4" DOM tubing, with plate steel gussets. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, textured semi-gloss black powder coat finish. Wheel with confidence knowing that ICON Impact products are covered by ICON's Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON Impact PRO Series Recessed Winch Front Bumpers for JL & JT 21817857345BR_04-1500w

Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
Recessed winch tray promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
Integrated lower skid protects Rubicon swaybar disconnect
Grille width allows large tires to clear at articulation

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON Impact PRO Series Recessed Winch Front Bumpers for JL & JT JEEP_JL_25244-01_HIGHRES

Recessed fog lamp mounts and high clearance heavy duty recovery tabs
Low profile Impact Bar protects winch and the Jeep's grille area from trail hazards
Durable textured semi-gloss black powdercoat finish
ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty

Contact your favorite Authorized ICON Dealer to place your order!

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON Impact PRO Series Recessed Winch Front Bumpers for JL & JT ICON_IMPACT_LOGO_BLACK-400w
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Any plans for aluminum ?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No plans.
Make plans! This bumper looks amazing and checks all of the boxes as only a few others do.
  • Stubby
  • Recessed winch
  • Provision for integrated fog lights
  • Low bar or stinger
  • Already coated, integrated skid plate included
I only had 1 or 2 I’d consider that have all of these things. This one is now top of the list. What is the anticipated lead time on it. And when will it be available in aluminum? :LOL:

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
Make plans! This bumper looks amazing and checks all of the boxes as only a few others do.
  • Stubby
  • Recessed winch
  • Provision for integrated fog lights
  • Low bar or stinger
  • Already coated, integrated skid plate included
I only had 1 or 2 I’d consider that have all of these things. This one is now top of the list. What is the anticipated lead time on it. And when will it be available in aluminum? :LOL:
These are available now. Check with any ICON dealer to check their inventory. Like I said there are no plans to offer it in aluminum. We have found that in order to give an aluminum bumper the strength it needs in the recovery tabs and winch mounting, you have to build a beefy steel sub-frame anyhow, with only an aluminum shell. Because of that the weight savings becomes almost negligible.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
These are available now. Check with any ICON dealer to check their inventory. Like I said there are no plans to offer it in aluminum. We have found that in order to give an aluminum bumper the strength it needs in the recovery tabs and winch mounting, you have to build a beefy steel sub-frame anyhow, with only an aluminum shell. Because of that the weight savings becomes almost negligible.
Thanks. Are you aware of any discounts or promotions in the near future, like say perhaps Black Friday or holidays?

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
Thanks. Are you aware of any discounts or promotions in the near future, like say perhaps Black Friday or holidays?
No I'm not aware of any upcoming promotions but we sell primarily through our dealers so I would suggest checking with them.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Wish these was available before ordering my Road Armor bumpers. These look very nice.

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
Do factory LED Fogs from a plastic front bumper fit?
Yes the LED fogs do bolt in. The standard halogen fogs do not. You can also use 2X2 LED cube lights from Rigid and other MFG's with an adapter.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Okay I have a question, is it really available, like it will be shipped with in 0ne week, or is this something that I will order and be promised that it will ship in one week, but in reality it has not been built and I will get. a follow up email saying it is delayed for 1 to 5 months?

I have to ask this as I am still waiting on a front bumper that I ordered in July, with the promise that it would be to my house by the second week of September and well it is 2nd week of November and it still has not been built. I am running out of time to finish prep work for a 20,000 mile Jeep trip.

Also with this fit a Warn 12,000 VR winch?

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
What about those of us in states that require a front license plate? I get there are aftermarket parts available but how about two screw holes or a tab mount? Anything?

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
Okay I have a question, is it really available, like it will be shipped with in 0ne week, or is this something that I will order and be promised that it will ship in one week, but in reality it has not been built and I will get. a follow up email saying it is delayed for 1 to 5 months?

I have to ask this as I am still waiting on a front bumper that I ordered in July, with the promise that it would be to my house by the second week of September and well it is 2nd week of November and it still has not been built. I am running out of time to finish prep work for a 20,000 mile Jeep trip.

Also with this fit a Warn 12,000 VR winch?
These are in production, and have been for some time already, so there are units in the supply chain. But we sell mostly through stocking distributors so you would need to check with your dealer of choice to see if they have current inventory. Thanks for your inquiry!

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
What about those of us in states that require a front license plate? I get there are aftermarket parts available but how about two screw holes or a tab mount? Anything?
Yeah it would be up to you to figure out a solution for that or use one of the aftermarket solutions. As you've seen this is not a feature we have designed into the product.
Sponsored