MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Random question: Anyone know if a setup with 2 2-gallon Rotopax will need two locking mounts?

It kinda looks like you could get away with just one locking mount, but it's hard to tell from pictures if someone could get the second 2-gallon container that's not under the locking mount off or not.
Sponsored

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Random question: Anyone know if a setup with 2 2-gallon Rotopax will need two locking mounts?

It kinda looks like you could get away with just one locking mount, but it's hard to tell from pictures if someone could get the second 2-gallon container that's not under the locking mount off or not.
Yes, I don't think there's enough room on the actual rack to untwist the connected ones. That said, someone very motivated could do it, probably causing damage. I only plan to run 1 per side myself.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

Yes you can twist and connect 2x 2 gallon cans and get away with 1 LOX per side.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Christmas is just around the corner! Have you ordered your Pak Rax gift yet?

Get a free t-shirt with your purchase till the end of the month! (just add the t-shirt to the cart)

We have limited stock and rotopax ready to ship to you. We recommend getting Christmas presents early this year as the delays and high volume orders in general as we get closer to the Holiday seasons may show that a lot of people are going to get printed order confirmations for Christmas. We are doing our best to make sure there are physical products and presents under the tree this year! We are in stock and ready to ship but we do have a limited amount of inventory and we are waiting for more product to come in but ETA on it is cutting it close to Christmas.

Share with your friends so they are prepared for Christmas this year! This is NOT just a word of advice on our products, this goes for every company and product. We just thought we would share what we are seeing in production and delays.

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System TrailRax_600x600

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Christmas is just around the corner! Have you ordered your Pak Rax gift yet?

Get a free t-shirt with your purchase till the end of the month! (just add the t-shirt to the cart)

We have limited stock and rotopax ready to ship to you. We recommend getting Christmas presents early this year as the delays and high volume orders in general as we get closer to the Holiday seasons may show that a lot of people are going to get printed order confirmations for Christmas. We are doing our best to make sure there are physical products and presents under the tree this year! We are in stock and ready to ship but we do have a limited amount of inventory and we are waiting for more product to come in but ETA on it is cutting it close to Christmas.

Share with your friends so they are prepared for Christmas this year! This is NOT just a word of advice on our products, this goes for every company and product. We just thought we would share what we are seeing in production and delays.

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System TrailRax_600x600
Should we be holding out for Black Friday this year? Hoping there is a sale.

Sponsored

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
good question! We will have our Black Friday sale live next week.
Thank you for the quick reply :)
I'll hold out for that and get it ordered the second it goes up!

Planning to mount a Joolca shower system to one side and either RotoPax or shovel/axe/etc on the other :)

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Thank you for the quick reply :)
I'll hold out for that and get it ordered the second it goes up!

Planning to mount a Joolca shower system to one side and either RotoPax or shovel/axe/etc on the other :)
Black Friday sale is Live! save 10% while the Pak Rax are in stock and save 15% once the Pak Rax go on backorder. We have a limited stock right now and if you want some Pak Rax before Christmas, order now! The new inventory will not be in till 12/30.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
@TrailRax i'm looking at ordering a set of Rax, water and diesel cans, and (locking) mounts.
are there any deals currently in the works? would the 15% mentioned here still apply?

Black Friday sale is Live! save 10% while the Pak Rax are in stock and save 15% once the Pak Rax go on backorder. We have a limited stock right now and if you want some Pak Rax before Christmas, order now! The new inventory will not be in till 12/30.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
@TrailRax i'm looking at ordering a set of Rax, water and diesel cans, and (locking) mounts.
are there any deals currently in the works? would the 15% mentioned here still apply?
We currently have 15% off the JL pak Rax current. No sales on Rotopax as they are extremely high demand and 6 months backorder.

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
do i understand this correctly to mean that if i ordered today i wouldn't see the entire solution for 6 months?

We currently have 15% off the JL pak Rax current. No sales on Rotopax as they are extremely high demand and 6 months backorder.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
do i understand this correctly to mean that if i ordered today i wouldn't see the entire solution for 6 months?
Sorry for the confusion. Any rotopax that shows in stock on our site, is in stock and ready to ship. If they are out of stock, it could be up till 6 months till we get them back in stock. We have seen long wait times for their cans from Rotopax. We have ordered all of 2022’s rotopax already and waiting for them currently so our customers can have them.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
@TrailRax

I see a while back it was mentioned that you are working on a locking mechanism for this. is that available?
Sponsored