Sponsored

Anyone have 392 Xtreme Recon order confirmed built yet?

OP
OP

Dawgknight

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Has anyone had there 392 XR order confirmed built yet? Ordered 8/24 and haven’t seen any movement.
Just received the notification that mine has been changed to 2022 model year. Ordered 8/24. Guess it will be early next year before arrival. This waiting stinks.
Sponsored

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Just learned from Jeep Chat today that mine is built and is awaiting quality inspection. Hope thats accurate! I ordered it beginning of last month.

felixk2

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
I ordered mine in early July and I'm still waiting on it to be built. I wonder how Jeep decides which ones will get built first? Anyone know?

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
I ordered mine in early July and I'm still waiting on it to be built. I wonder how Jeep decides which ones will get built first? Anyone know?
I don’t believe anyone knows how Jeep decides to build. You would think they’d build based on the order received, but apparently that’s witchcraft crazy talk. Some have suggested they build based on availability of certain options/parts, which I admit makes sense. However, there are folks that ordered in June that are still in D status while orders in Sept are current being fulfilled and even delivered. That can’t only be based on options selected. It’s beyond frustrating. My dealership said they’ve even asked numerous times and never been given a real answer.

M.F

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler 392 extreme recon
Has anyone had there 392 XR order confirmed built yet? Ordered 8/24 and haven’t seen any movement.
Same here. First of July and as of 10/28/2021 they still cannot find the parts..... I offered to come help find them and was declined. In D status Hell....

Sponsored

Granite 392

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Can Am XMR 1000
Occupation
Retired
I received an email on 10/27 stating I had a projected build date of 11/15 for my XR 392. That was the first bit of news I got since 7/6.

M.F

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler 392 extreme recon
Just learned from Jeep Chat today that mine is built and is awaiting quality inspection. Hope thats accurate! I ordered it beginning of last month.
As of last friday, they are still looking for pars on mine. I ordered it in July.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
As of last friday, they are still looking for pars on mine. I ordered it in July.
Just learned yesterday mine is done and on the way to the dealer in a couple weeks! Ordered September 5th.
Sponsored