Sponsored

Black Friday Deals

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Current Black Friday Deals:
This thread is now closed. Please refer to the new one set up by the forum admins.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I remember seeing one last year! Not sure if it was the mods that did it or a memberā€¦ Iā€™m not opposed to this being the thread.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure what Black Friday is going to look like this year, with the container ships inbound from China still moored off the Pacific and Atlantic coasts.

Sponsored

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
sub'd just incase something good comes along

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Always open for BF deals on Jeep stuff. Thanks for offering to keep the deals updated!
Yeah, over the years Iā€™ve become a big fan of BF Goodrich, General Tire and Falken Tire. My BFG KO2s and General Grabber ATs have been phenomenal.

Falken was a relatively obscure tire brand until recently.

In 2013 I blew a front tire on my Dodge Challenger 392 on a mountain road in California. To make a long story short, the replacement GoodYear F1 Supercar tire was a whopping $375/each. A pretty steep price in those days. To make matters worse, they were summer tires that slid all over the road as soon as a few drops fell on the ground.

I wasnā€™t willing to spend $400 on one tire. The guys at Discount Tire recommended the Falken Azenis; two of them cost less than one GoodYear. I had never heard of Falken at that point, but I trusted DT, so I went with them. They turned out to be excellent tires: rode more quietly, grabbed better, was more puncture resistant ā€”a key benefit when you donā€™t carry a spare, and lasted a lot longer than the GoodYears; all for less than half the cost. I was converted, but Falken remained relatively unknown.

Years later I saw Jeep Gladiator Rubicon made Falken Wildpeak its stock tire. Itā€™s been a boon for Falken ever since. Falken Wildpeak is now considered equal to KO2, which says a lot.

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yeah, over the years Iā€™ve become a big fan of BF Goodrich, General Tire and Falken Tire. My BFG KO2s and General Grabber ATs have been phenomenal.

Falken was a relatively obscure tire brand until recently.

In 2013 I blew a front tire on my Dodge Challenger 392 on a mountain road in California. To make a long story short, the replacement GoodYear F1 Supercar tire was a whopping $375/each. A pretty steep price in those days. To make matters worse, they were summer tires that slid all over the road as soon as a few drops fell on the ground.

I wasnā€™t willing to spend $400 on one tire. The guys at Discount Tire recommended the Falken Azenis; two of them cost less than one GoodYear. They turned out to be excellent tires: rode more quietƱy, grabbed better and lasted a lot longer than the GoodYears. I was converted, but Falken remained relatively unknown.

Years later I saw Jeep Gladiator Rubicon made Falken Wildpeak its stock tire. Itā€™s been a boon for Falken ever since. Falken Wildpeak is now considered equal to KO2, which says a lot.

what?šŸ˜

Sponsored

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I think I know what happened, aldo98229 thought the the post by
Lost In The High Desert was about BFG tires and not BF (black Friday) which prompted the story of tires, however the comment about Falken being relatively new was also kind of wrong. They've been around since the early 80s (1983 according to the internet). I've been familiar with Falken since I was in high school (graduated 03)

I love day drinking too, but I haven't started yet lol

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
I asked Hotheads if they would be having a sale for black Friday, and they responded they would be doing a sale for Black Friday.

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
...Years later I saw Jeep Gladiator Rubicon made Falken Wildpeak its stock tire. Itā€™s been a boon for Falken ever since. Falken Wildpeak is now considered equal to KO2, which says a lot.
Wildpeaks would have been mt 1st choice for the replacement of my Firestone M/T on my Willy's. I had them on my 4Runner and they were great !!! I went with Toyo Open Country A/T because of the deal I got, and so far (1 week) have been very pleased.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I think I know what happened, aldo98229 thought the the post by
Lost In The High Desert was about BFG tires and not BF (black Friday) which prompted the story of tires, however the comment about Falken being relatively new was also kind of wrong. They've been around since the early 80s (1983 according to the internet). I've been familiar with Falken since I was in high school (graduated 03)

I love day drinking too, but I haven't started yet lol
I didn't say Falken was "new," I said Falken has been relatively unknown until the last few years when they got big into trucks with its Wildpeak line of tires.
Sponsored