JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
hey i cant track my build, year shows -1 and no other information. Could you please help?

Advertisement

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
Please help me, I cant track my build for 2022 Rubicon

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
what I got from JC just now.
"I am showing that your new Sport is in shipping with the ETA showing as to be determined at this time." and "The ETA window can show up when there is availability for the rail cars or truck transportation for the delivery"

So we'll see how long it takes to get to Cali.

Gravy
I’ve been in this stage for nearly 2 weeks. Hoping that both of our Jeep’s find a ride soon! Mine is going to AZ

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
WOW, 4+ months. No way I could have waited that long as we've been a 1 car household while waiting for the JL. I am in NH so Central is 3 hours from me. They were the best price I could fund and are going to deliver it to me, hopefully tomorrow if the finance guy calls today
WOW!!! That's AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They are actually 30 minutes at most from me, and living in the area all my life, I was always leery of their reputation for being not so great. I guess things can change :) I am so glad to hear they are different now. Good for you!!! :)

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
WOW!!! That's AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They are actually 30 minutes at most from me, and living in the area all my life, I was always leery of their reputation for being not so great. I guess things can change :) I am so glad to hear they are different now. Good for you!!! :)
Didn't realize they had a bad rep

Sponsored

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
Didn't realize they had a bad rep
Well, when I was looking for a vehicle years ago, they didn't have the best Representatives/Salespeople. They were higher priced and seemed less customer friendly. BUT knowing how your experience has gone(and hopefully continues to go) I would definitely try them in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

bigmac5166

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys Sport
Dealer contact is out of town till Friday, but Jeep chat informed me this morning my Jeep is in Paint! Getting closer, should have a build sheet soon!

Ordered: 10/1
VIN: 10/2
D1: 10/22 (estimated build date of 11/01)
F: 11/03
Build Sheet just pinged on Crypto!

Ordered: 10/1
VIN: 10/2
D1: 10/22 (estimated build date of 11/01)
F: 11/03
Build Sheet Found: 11/04

Shasha's Willy

First Name
Sherrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
ordered 8/9 gathered all parts and waiting build since 10/15 or 22. Either way been waiting along time. Dealer says estimate ship date 11/16 then 2 weeks for it to actually get here.
So long!!! Glad I didn't give my car up when we ordered it!

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Well, when I was looking for a vehicle years ago, they didn't have the best Representatives/Salespeople. They were higher priced and seemed less customer friendly. BUT knowing how your experience has gone(and hopefully continues to go) I would definitely try them in the future. Thanks for the feedback.
They have been very good. GM has responded every time I emailed him with a question of update on the build. So far so good...

Daug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
Ordered 9/13 and JC said today my build is complete and moved to the shipping stage.

I asked what does that mean and the reply was, "waiting transit to dealer."

I asked, how long will that take? The reply was, "up to two weeks, check back next week for an update."
I have been in the shipping stage since 10/14. ETA has changed several times. It started with an ETA of 10/29-11/10 now the ETA is 11/8-11/18. I noticed that you are in North AL, I am in Central AL but I hope yours moves faster than mine has.

Advertisement

Advertisement