Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Yes! We started about a month early this year ;);)
I have a few questions on how the process works such as the state tax / tags / registration. Is it better to call or email? I'm looking to order as soon as the November order guide comes out (hopefully within the next week or so).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Courtesy deliver?
If there is a dealership willing then sure. We do no have anything to do with shipping per our agreement with Chrysler.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I have a few questions on how the process works such as the state tax / tags / registration. Is it better to call or email? I'm looking to order as soon as the November order guide comes out (hopefully within the next week or so).
Shoot me an email when you have an opportunity and I'll do my best answer all of your questions. [email protected]

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Please make sure that you are reaching out to [email protected]

Erica and Craig are the only who provide forum pricing. I don't want anyone getting frustrated by reaching out to the dealership and not receiving the pricing as advertised here!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
If you are 7K off MSRP it almost tempts me to order one even though I have one. And the TRX discount. Whoa. Great prices.

Sam

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
If you are 7K off MSRP it almost tempts me to order one even though I have one. And the TRX discount. Whoa. Great prices.

Sam
Thanks I appreciate that!!!!

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Thanks I appreciate that!!!!
Just giving you a bump so that more California people can see what a great deal it is here! Seems like a lot of California people still think MSRP is a great deal for a 392…lol..

Not sure if you have the time but if you have any relationships with transport shippers you may want to post a range of what it would cost to say ship from your location to Los Angeles as an estimate. I know it can be done for under $1,500 but you know these entitled Californians asking Them to do a little research is a stretch!!! Lol

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
What fees are associated with the deal and is dealer financing required? If dealer financing required, how many months are needed to be paid in on the loan before one can refinance?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
What fees are associated with the deal and is dealer financing required? If dealer financing required, how many months are needed to be paid in on the loan before one can refinance?
Dealer financing is not required. Just your states tax, tags and $899 Processing.

T Rose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ
Just giving you a bump so that more California people can see what a great deal it is here! Seems like a lot of California people still think MSRP is a great deal for a 392…lol..

Not sure if you have the time but if you have any relationships with transport shippers you may want to post a range of what it would cost to say ship from your location to Los Angeles as an estimate. I know it can be done for under $1,500 but you know these entitled Californians asking Them to do a little research is a stretch!!! Lol
I don’t think $1500 will get it done
at least not without as hassle
ask me how I know

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t think $1500 will get it done
at least not without as hassle
ask me how I know
Again it takes very very little effort. I just did my own quote and got $1,300 From true carrier. On car transport.com their average quote for 11 carriers are $1201 and 9 yes 9 of the carriers there are under $1,300!!! Research people the internet is your friend it literally took me less then 5 minutes and I have 10 quotes yes 10 quotes at $1,300 or less. so another free bump for a dealer taking care of their customers vs the awful state of California who screws over their people any chance they get!!

FYI I used the dealers zip code to Los Angeles which gives me approximately 2655 miles of transport!!

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got another quote from door to door from S&M Freight logistics for $1040 Fully insured And a 21 point inspection..lol

T Rose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ
Just got another quote from door to door from S&M Freight logistics for $1040 Fully insured And a 21 point inspection..lol
They quote that and when you sign up with them, the carriers do not pick it up. they will go with who is paying a higher price. i suppose if you can wait a few weeks to have a carrier pick it up, it will eventually get picked up for that price. I did not have that kind of time to wait
Sponsored