JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

deeseidel23

First Name
DeeDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
Ordered a 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara on Oct 11th. Just checked with Jeep.com with my VON, no VIN yet, still waiting on all the parts before going to the assembly line. He said to check back next week. He also said once everything is in, it could take 8-12 weeks to get it. Guess I'll get my 2022 Jeep in 2022!

Advertisement

HFA2265

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Good luck to you as well. I have my loan approval letter in hand and I hope that will speed things up. I'm just hoping the Wrangler doesn't have nick nacks here or there and it is in perfect condition. It is costing me a crapload of money, by far the most expensive vehicle I'm about to purchase! I never thought I would drop $50K OTD for it but here I'm! lol
I'm with you there! I just heard from the dealer tonight.....my Sahara was delivered today.....now the fun begns.....hoping for no shenanigans from the dealer.

RidgebackWrangler

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Prius LE, 2021 Toyota Prius Prime
**UPDATE**

Here is mine.

Ordered 10/1
4 DR Rubicon
White
Black 3 Piece Hard Top
Xtreme Recon Package
8.4 Radio Package

Thats it nothing else very basic.

Vin 10/6

All I get is "Gathering all the parts for production". <--- Finally Changed

11/3
Now Jeep Chat tells me "All Parts have been received and build will start soon"

So we will see how long this part takes. I mean if they can pump out 150+ a day maybe it will move quickly.

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
Ordered a Unlimited Wrangler Sport, Willys trim on 9/13 with both Safety Groups, Technology Group, Towing package with HD electrical, Gorilla Glass, Black interior, cloth seats, 8.4 with Alpine, Auto with 3.6, Snazzberry.

Stuck in gathering parts until 10/ 27. On 10/29 got word from JC is was sequenced for production.

Found out it was built on 11/1.

Got the Build Sheet on 11/3 and JC just said said ETA is 11/12- 11/23. Everything just like I ordered except floor mat have been deleted.

Getting closer now. Good luck to all the rest of you still waiting.

Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
**UPDATE**

Here is mine.

Ordered 10/1
4 DR Rubicon
White
Black 3 Piece Hard Top
Xtreme Recon Package
8.4 Radio Package

Thats it nothing else very basic.

Vin 10/6

All I get is "Gathering all the parts for production". <--- Finally Changed

11/3
Now Jeep Chat tells me "All Parts have been received and build will start soon"

So we will see how long this part takes. I mean if they can pump out 150+ a day maybe it will move quickly.
i wish you luck, I ordered 9/4, I am in the same status, then again identical builds have arrived before mine, so you might be in luck. JLUR XR Soft top, safety group, Gorilla Glass, and a couple of other small items, still no progress. STAY AWAY from Jeep Chat if you value your sanity. Those idiots will congratulate you on your ship date, even after Jeep pushes your date back 4 times. I went mad over the whole thing. Ended up buying a Bronco instead. I am still buying the Jeep when, if ever, it arrives, but selling it, or parking it.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
i wish you luck, I ordered 9/4, I am in the same status, then again identical builds have arrived before mine, so you might be in luck. JLUR XR Soft top, safety group, Gorilla Glass, and a couple of other small items, still no progress. STAY AWAY from Jeep Chat if you value your sanity. Those idiots will congratulate you on your ship date, even after Jeep pushes your date back 4 times. I went mad over the whole thing. Ended up buying a Bronco instead. I am still buying the Jeep when, if ever, it arrives, but selling it, or parking it.
A bronco? You mean ordering or actually got one that someone canceled? Pictures?

CFC4953

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Dealer told me that the Jeep is getting off the train today in New Jersey, then trucking it to me in NY. Any idea where the Jeep’s get off the train in Jersey?

Sponsored

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
Ordered my 2 door Sport S from Central in Raynham on 9/1. Dealer called me today to tell me it just came in.
BOY..do I wish I had ordered from them instead. They are very close to me and a higher yield dealership the the one I picked... I ordered on 7/23 and my Dealer Rep told me mine is expected to be built at the end of November. Best of Luck with your new Jeep.. cant wait for pics if you post any.

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
1635886911393.png

Still...
Hasn't...
Left...
The...
Plant...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
OHHHH - An interesting update from JC today - tightening my ETA window. Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel!

11/4 - JC - Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 11/03/2021 - 11/08/2021.

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
what I got from JC just now.
"I am showing that your new Sport is in shipping with the ETA showing as to be determined at this time." and "The ETA window can show up when there is availability for the rail cars or truck transportation for the delivery"

So we'll see how long it takes to get to Cali.

Gravy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
BOY..do I wish I had ordered from them instead. They are very close to me and a higher yield dealership the the one I picked... I ordered on 7/23 and my Dealer Rep told me mine is expected to be built at the end of November. Best of Luck with your new Jeep.. cant wait for pics if you post any.
WOW, 4+ months. No way I could have waited that long as we've been a 1 car household while waiting for the JL. I am in NH so Central is 3 hours from me. They were the best price I could find and are going to deliver it to me, hopefully tomorrow if the finance guy calls today

Last edited:

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
OHHHH - An interesting update from JC today - tightening my ETA window. Maybe some light at the end of the tunnel!

11/4 - JC - Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 11/03/2021 - 11/08/2021.
Usually means it will show up today/tomorrow!

Advertisement

Advertisement