JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

reddipl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
2022 production doesn't start until 12/9, so no one is going to see any movement until at least then.
Is the 12/9 start date confirmed? I have a 22 order in also.

Advertisement

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Wow, that was quick! Congrats!!! I received my window sticker today and JC still says it’s waiting on shipping and no ETA yet.
So after a week of “waiting on shipping” replies from JC, today I got the dreaded “Has been shipped to storage until scheduled”! I’ve read that once in storage they can sit for weeks or months. :facepalm:

I’m hoping that they can get it shipped to AZ soon…. The wait is killing me.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
This is actual data thank you. But is the interpretation from this that the average lead time for a 2022 JL is 20-24 weeks for an order placed on 12/9/2021?

Obviously that's not the number for people who will be early in line because it doesn't take 20 weeks to build a JL.

I'd love to get an informed interpretation of this chart.

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I am wondering... it looks like lots that were delivered are mostly Rubicon.
Are there ones delivered ordered since August that were Sport? Willy? (think I saw one) other ??
My 2 door Sport S ordered 9/1 was expected at the dealership by yesterday. Waiting to hear if its there.

bigmac5166

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys Sport
Well some awesome news today! Looks like my Willys Sport is now scheduled to be built 11/1 and shipped 11/2 according to the dealer! Fingers cross those dates hold up. My friend's 4XE is now in KZ status with a build sheet showing up on Crypto. Looks like things are starting to move faster now!

Ordered: 10/1
VIN: 10/2
D1: 10/22 (estimated build date of 11/01)
Dealer contact is out of town till Friday, but Jeep chat informed me this morning my Jeep is in Paint! Getting closer, should have a build sheet soon!

Ordered: 10/1
VIN: 10/2
D1: 10/22 (estimated build date of 11/01)
F: 11/03

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
But is the interpretation from this that the average lead time for a 2022 JL is 20-24 weeks for an order placed on 12/9/2021?
I'm wondering the same thing. I have seen some debate that the expected lead time there doesn't apply to pre-sold orders, but I don't know what the truth actually is.

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
Ordered 9/13 and JC said today my build is complete and moved to the shipping stage.

I asked what does that mean and the reply was, "waiting transit to dealer."

I asked, how long will that take? The reply was, "up to two weeks, check back next week for an update."

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
FINALLY! Got my "Build update" on Friday. Then this morning my "Sticker" update came through. Just waiting to hear from my Jeep Dealer to see if they have received any information.

2DR, Sport, Manual trans. Ordered 07/01.
Ordered my 2 door Sport S from Central in Raynham on 9/1. Dealer called me today to tell me it just came in.

Sponsored

Mike.M.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Ordered on 7/30 still waiting for it to start. 8 to 12 weeks I don’t see it happening. Can’t mad at it or you can I like making jokes out it. It will come some day maybe next year. 🤣🤣🤣

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
Hey there owner's manual buddy! :blush: I read the manual through twice in the twelve weeks I was waiting for mine, watched a few Jeep videos online, crawling and stuff. uconnect is simple enough but I found (as anticipated) that it required some dinking. The user manual also covers all features so it can be hard to tell if you have some of them.

It definitely helps when you show up to collect it you know where mirror and seat adjustments are, can turn off ESS so it doesn't scare you on the way home, and know some of the main driver menus so you can check vehicle health.

As to the indicator lights who knows. If one (of the 75) ever appears I'll have to check the manual. :facepalm:
Greetings and salutations...what fun this is yes? I also found that reading the manual and actually doing something is two different things...day after I got the thing, I'm sitting at the top of a (what is for me but not for Dontcallmerubi) steep hill wanting to use 4L and selective speed control/hill descent, took a few minutes but managed to work it for the first time...arriving back at the base of the same hill to climb the thing, transfer case popped out of 4L, not worry, it's a jeepy thing, Dontcallmerubi crawled up in 4L using that same speed control just like a tractor, I'm loving it! You have lots of fun, too!!

kinagirl101

First Name
Selene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 chevy silverado 1500
Hi everyone! I'm new to the jeep family. :)

I ordered a 2022 wrangler willy edition on Oct 27th. The dealer said that i should get it around Christmas.

I don't have the VON yet or Vin. I want to stalk the progress.... though from what I read earlier it building it won't start until next month since it's a 22...

Regardless I'm excited :)

Oh and it's a 4 door hard top, with upgraded sound system...I can't remember what else.

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
All those indicator lights are a whole nother issue...happened to get in Dontcallmerubi to get up a driveway after opening the gate and boom, nothing but chimes and flashing "autopark" messge in the instrument panel and jeep not moving...turns out there was a really tiny red light in the upper right part of the panel indicating that the driver's door was ajar...I did not see it until I offed the ignition and the panel was clear of all other lights, some of those indicators are small indeed to these old eyes! Good luck!

Advertisement

Advertisement