What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Cycle11111

First Name
Alastair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Wrangler Sport
This is a fun thread I’ve seen on a few other forums. Can be anything from mods to drives, to washes, etc. pictures are always a plus!

So what did you do to your Jeep today?
It was a good day. Upgraded my headlights to Oculus Bi-LEDS with Halo and changed by gas and brake pedal surface to metal. Getting ready for some serious upgrades soon - $s willing

Cycle11111

First Name
Alastair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Wrangler Sport
This is a fun thread I’ve seen on a few other forums. Can be anything from mods to drives, to washes, etc. pictures are always a plus!

So what did you do to your Jeep today?
Added Oculus Bi-LED highlights and metal gas and brake pedal foot rests - Good day

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Finally received my long backordered Dana left rear chromoly axle shaft and got my JLR's ass end back together and upgraded with Dana 4.88 gears, potted the locker sensor, new MetalCloak 2.5" springs, Synergy rear sway bar links, Teraflex 1/2" upper spring spacer for passenger rear spring, Metalcloak DuroSpring bumps, RK steel 2" rear bump stops, Synergy frame side rear track bar brace and Metalcloak 3/4" rear sway bar drop spacers...these are the new / upgraded parts.
Kept existing Teraflex axle side rear sway bar support / relocation bracket along with Rancho adjustable rear sway bar. Will post my 2 cents review of how everything works together after a few hundred miles.

Did run into a little hiccup with the 4.88 Dana UD44 front axle when trying to fit the RK No-Limits front sway bar links...THEY WILL NOT WORK with the Dana UD44 on the passenger side, I was able to get the passenger side installed but there is zero room for the link to articulate...I have a pair of Synergy front sway bar links arriving tomorrow, since they are adjustable with a factory type offset and more articulation in the lower bushing than the Mopar/factory links they might be the best option with the Dana UD44...

Not even an 1/8" clearance between the body of the sway bar link and the high-mount stabilizer bracket...(The stabilizer bracket is welded onto the outside of the inner sway bar bracket and the thickness of the No-Limits links-even at the base plus the large bottom mounted jam-nut interferes with the stabilizer bracket)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3152

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3159

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Used my newly installed Bosch Icon wiper blades yesterday and I swear my 0-60 time was cut in half. Seriously with a another round of rain we got these worked great.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good, I have a 2.5” with 35s but I’ve been thinking I may go to 37s next or maybe like a 3-3.5” lift and 35s but it’s all still up in the air.
Thanks. That’s a nice setup for sure. It never ends. If you’re considering 37s just do it. Id think a 3-3”5 lift on 35s May make them look small.

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. That’s a nice setup for sure. It never ends. If you’re considering 37s just do it. Id think a 3-3”5 lift on 35s May make them look small.
Yeah I’m thinking the same but I really only am on:off-road like 65:35 max so I don’t want to make it too high or sacrifice too much of the daily driver ride I think doing a 3” might be perfect but realistically I’ll probably end up staying where I’m at at least until I start really itching to spend more money once I get all my shit on like bumpers which those will be on this week once they arrive. Definitely an addiction lol

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The guys at RestorFX https://www.restorfx.com/ removed all the trail pin-stripping and other minor scratches she had accumulated over the past 2 years. These guys did a magnificent job. The paint looks BRAND NEW!

They also removed the SAHARA decals it had to the hood. I think she looks better like this; less is more...
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211030_104730

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211030_104133

I might have her ceramic coated next.

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Humor for the Day.
1635547147082.png
GO Michigan Wolverines this weekend !!!! 😎 :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1635259297702-
I guess Sparty hasn't seen my reply to him. His Spartans play Wolverines in their yearly match-up.
:angel:

Hey buddy (@NewJLU2019 ).....how ya holding up?

I find it interesting that you tried to fit a Michigan note into some of my replies. I have this policy where I don't really respond to Walmart Wolverines when they try to poke the superior team.

However, after 3 unprompted responses from you over the last few weeks, I wanted to check in with you to make sure you were OK. I mean.....your team just got their ass handed to them. :bandit:

There IS good news though......I'm sure all the Go Blow merchandise will be 50% off at Walmart now....go nuts! :LOL:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey buddy (@NewJLU2019 ).....how ya holding up?

I find it interesting that you tried to fit a Michigan note into some of my replies. I did !! :like::) I have this policy where I don't really respond That was your mistake. :like: I would of told you then. Saved you your reply today. ;)to Walmart Wolverines when they try to poke the superior team.

However, after 3 unprompted responses from you over the last few weeks, I wanted to check in with you to make sure you were OK. I mean.....your team just got their ass handed to them. :bandit:

There IS good news though......I'm sure all the Go Blow merchandise will be 50% off at Walmart now....go nuts! :LOL:
I was just bugging you since you have Sparty Avatar. I do not like Michigan. My teams in order are Bama,
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1635629933635
Notre Dame then Penn State. I do root for Buckeyes sometimes. Depends who they are playing. ( Both Michigan Teams) I did watch most of your game. MSU earned that W.

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
Got some more cutting wheels in and got the skid plate fully notched and hit the area with some rustoleum to where I could finally get that bolt properly installed on my LOD Sliders. They are now completely and properly bolted up and ready to go!

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Started swapping out my stock plastic Sahara bumper for an aftermarket steel Rubicon knock off. Lot more involved than I anticipated, but there are some shortcoming on the knockoff steel bumper, first and foremost being no instructions and a box of mystery parts that need to be figured out. But it's working out, swapped in the factory fogs, overall nice unit for about a 3rd of the price of factory. I added the mid height Warn grill guard. My plan is to get it all buttoned up in the next couple of days, then run it for the winter, and next spring take it all apart and rhino liner it. I am glad I went this route, I was going to bed line it before install, but with all the tweaking I had to do that would have been wasted effort. Fun project for sure, and it was great having a solid day in the garage playing with toys!!!

Before:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2639

During:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2642

End of this day:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2649

Last edited: