Sponsored

Anyone place an order for a 2022?

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
I know production doesn’t start till early December, I just want to be in the queue with all the shortages and what not.

MAS is terrible. If I had any choice I wouldn’t even consider talking to them.
Send them a link to this site, maybe they can learn about Jeeps and how to order them.

OP
OP
15 Pieces of Rick Flair

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
They’re too busy selling PFCs marked up SUVs with $700 worth of Ziebart undercoating.

I just contacted Jeep Cares. The rep said she had no information on 2022 orders.

Last edited:

jgemdoc

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 997 c2s -- 2022 rubicon on order
ordered on the 21st, got the vin on the 22nd. hopefully it goes quick after the 12/6 mark

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
And then....

Its been a while since I worked in a car plant but they usually shut down for a few weeks during the holidays. This wasn't for the employees but a time to do any major repairs to the line, software changes, improvements to the line. We would go in 2 shifts 24/7 with the only time off being 12hrs Christmas day. Impressive place to see.

Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
I received comfirmation on my build today - Rubicon w/ Extreme Recon w/Sting Gray / Black Leather - One Touch Sky-Roof, Safety / Advance Safety Pkg, LED Lighting Package, Trailer Tow, Cold Weather Package, Body Color Flare's Ashlie @ Chapman.

Expect to wait between 12 - 16 weeks after production starts.

chrisjakes

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I ordered my first Wranlger a couple weeks ago. VIN confirmed on 10/15. Went with a Willys 3.6LV6 w/Sting Gray. Dealer wouldn’t commit to any sort of timeline. 12-16 weeks seems like a long time but it will at least save me a winter’s worth of salt and wear n tear!!

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received comfirmation on my build today - Rubicon w/ Extreme Recon w/Sting Gray / Black Leather - One Touch Sky-Roof, Safety / Advance Safety Pkg, LED Lighting Package, Trailer Tow, Cold Weather Package, Body Color Flare's Ashlie @ Chapman.

Expect to wait between 12 - 16 weeks after production starts.
12-16 weeks seems like a bit of a stretch unless you are anticipating a supply chain delay? I’ve received a Wrangler 5-6 weeks after the start of production, in Alaska. That was before Covid though, soooo yeaaaahhhh.

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered my first Wranlger a couple weeks ago. VIN confirmed on 10/15. Went with a Willys 3.6LV6 w/Sting Gray. Dealer wouldn’t commit to any sort of timeline. 12-16 weeks seems like a long time but it will at least save me a winter’s worth of salt and wear n tear!!
Guess the dealer doesn't want to over commit at this point. Since production is not expected to begin until after the Thanksgiving Day break. Keep in mind, a sold order is one thing but getting an allocation is another. Maybe I'll be surprised.

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
12-16 weeks seems like a bit of a stretch unless you are anticipating a supply chain delay? I’ve received a Wrangler 5-6 weeks after the start of production, in Alaska. That was before Covid though, soooo yeaaaahhhh.
I'm hoping to receive by 2nd week of February - latest. Going to a wedding mid-February like 10 minutes away from dealership. On another note, although not broadcasted publically, heard this week that GM is running into supply issue with C8 Corvette - and they had to cut 2/3 of their daily production. It's not chip related it's other parts. One dealer told me they are experiencing extended delivery times for the Wrangler. instead of 2 - 2.5 weeks; reality right now is more like 3 - 3.5 weeks. I believe production is speeding up, bit shipping is another thing at this point.

Sponsored

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm hoping to receive by 2nd week of February - latest. Going to a wedding mid-February like 10 minutes away from dealership. On another note, although not broadcasted publically, heard this week that GM is running into supply issue with C8 Corvette - and they had to cut 2/3 of their daily production. It's not chip related it's other parts. One dealer told me they are experiencing extended delivery times for the Wrangler. instead of 2 - 2.5 weeks; reality right now is more like 3 - 3.5 weeks. I believe production is speeding up, bit shipping is another thing at this point.
I know orders are being held up for stupid things like floor mats. When I was going through my build a warning came up when the mats were selected. I declined of course. There could be lots of things on back order that we DON’T have visibility on. You may be right with the timeframe.

jgemdoc

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 997 c2s -- 2022 rubicon on order
Same; order at Criswell Jeep 10/25, VON/VIN#'s today on a 2022, counting down for my first diesel like :rock:
got it at the same dealer. did you happen to see the ridiculous size of that black widow package white pickup out front. the hood line is taller than my head, im 5'11

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I know orders are being held up for stupid things like floor mats. When I was going through my build a warning came up when the mats were selected. I declined of course. There could be lots of things on back order that we DON’T have visibility on. You may be right with the timeframe.
Yes, agreed and other parts not just chips. GM eliminated their 2nd shift in Bowling Green where they make the C8 Corvette - started last week and will go through at least the week of 11/1. Of course, it's not broadcasted and sure it's just not limited to GM - it's all the manufactures.

SKJEEP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
Finalized order with Chapman (PA) on 10/23; just waiting on confirmation. Est. time is 12 - 16 weeks when 2022 production begins (ext. week of 12/06).
Same here … a couple of days after also with Chapman … looks like they will be getting a couple of us from NH making the trip down for delivery! Or are you going to look into getting it delivered here at home?

Maybe a deal to be had for multiple Jeeps coming back North?
Sponsored