DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
It is a wonderful (Jeep) day in So CA and I'm handing out my 2 cents:

Order 2021 JLUR-XR from Brian Helble, sales manager, at Hunter Dodge in Lancaster, CA...
Sting-Gray/Cold Weather/Trailer-Tow/8.4 inch Radio and Premium Audio/35" Tires/Remote Keyless-Entry/Black Hard Top/Grab Handles/Floor Mats deleted at factory (I replaced with Weathertech)...

08/26-Ordered
09/03-VIN
09/21-Build Sheet
09/22-Jeep Built; waiting to ship via train
09/29-Window Sticker
09/30-Left Toledo rail yard
10/05-Passing through Kansas
10/12-Arrived Mira Loma, CA railyard (outside San Bernardino)
10/26-Picked up from Dealer.

Exactly 2 months from beginning to end and worth every single moment...this Jeep is sweet...but don't call her Rubi!

20211027_111532.jpg

FirmButSoft

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

Order 2021 JLUR-XR from Brian Helble, sales manager, at Hunter Dodge in Lancaster, CA...
Sting-Gray/Cold Weather/Trailer-Tow/8.4 inch Radio and Premium Audio/35" Tires/Remote Keyless-Entry/Black Hard Top/Grab Handles/Floor Mats deleted at factory (I replaced with Weathertech)...

08/26-Ordered
09/03-VIN
09/21-Build Sheet
09/29-Window Sticker

Exactly 2 months from beginning to end and worth every single moment...this Jeep is sweet...but don't call her Rubi!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211027_111532
Did your dealer provide you with the location updates of the jeep?

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Curious question, for those of you who received cryptosticker update emails and were told by Jeep Chat you were in shipping, was your jeep already on the lot by this time? What was your experience?

Getting a little overjoyed but trying to temper expectations.
I got my window sticker on a Thursday, it shipped the following Monday and was on the dealer lot that Friday. I was very lucky that mine moved so fast.

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC

08/26-Ordered
09/03-VIN
09/21-Build Sheet
09/29-Window Sticker

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211027_111532
Looks awesome. Almost identical to my build, but I went with soft top. Ordered 9/4, just got pushed another month. I start Bronco shopping this weekend. Great looking Jeep, congrats.

Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Well, I just heard from my salesman, my build is pushed another month on the est ship date. Call it disappointing to say the least. That means I will start Bronco shopping this weekend. Hopefully you guys have better luck than me.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I got my window sticker on a Thursday, it shipped the following Monday and was on the dealer lot that Friday. I was very lucky that mine moved so fast.
What I don't get was how it go to the lot so fast after it shipped. Your overall experience was faster than many... but that portion of it blows my mind.

Far as I know... mine is still on a railcar somewhere.

VulcanReb662

First Name
Blaise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0 Sting Gray
Order 10/7
VIN 10/12
estimated ship date (10/26) 10/19
Build sheet from link 10/28
Dealer contacted me right after I found the build sheet this morning (not on crypto yet) and he said that it was finished and waiting to be shipped! I knew crypto was behind but I didn't know if the links were. Now its just the waiting game to see how long it takes for it to find a carrier down to the south Mississippi. Do yall know if these smaller dealers in the SE piggy back off of Gupton's and Florida dealer's high sales with shipping, or if they really just take a really long time mostly to get to those smaller areas?

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
What I don't get was how it go to the lot so fast after it shipped. Your overall experience was faster than many... but that portion of it blows my mind.

Far as I know... mine is still on a railcar somewhere.
No idea but I think maybe JCs info is delayed and maybe it shipped a few days earlier than noted? The same day it hit the lot JC said it was still in Denver waiting for a truck so I know their info isn't always accurate.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
No idea but I think maybe JCs info is delayed and maybe it shipped a few days earlier than noted? The same day it hit the lot JC said it was still in Denver waiting for a truck so I know their info isn't always accurate.
Interesting you even got that info from JC. JC has been telling me it's been shipped, and gives me a dealer delivery ETA window. But aside from that, JC is telling me they won't have any more info for me until it actually hits the dealer.

Sponsored

lamJLJL74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Thanks for the Tracking link JAY. My order date is incorrect. It should be 08/14/2021. How can I correct it? Thanks

onemoreokie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus GX460, 2021 JLU Rubicon XR

JeepGirl18 is definitely lucky,

My truck is still sitting at the train yard in Denver waiting for delivery 75 miles away. Neither JC nor my dealer can/will give me a firm delivery date. I'm now on my third estimate rolling out till the 9th of November.

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
Order 10/7
VIN 10/12
estimated ship date (10/26) 10/19
Build sheet from link 10/28
Dealer contacted me right after I found the build sheet this morning (not on crypto yet) and he said that it was finished and waiting to be shipped! I knew crypto was behind but I didn't know if the links were. Now its just the waiting game to see how long it takes for it to find a carrier down to the south Mississippi. Do yall know if these smaller dealers in the SE piggy back off of Gupton's and Florida dealer's high sales with shipping, or if they really just take a really long time mostly to get to those smaller areas?
Good luck trying to figure out shipping, I've contacted Jeep every Thursday for the last 3 weeks and get the same response. Your vehicle is in the shipping stage and no ETA is given check back in a week or two for an update. I ordered mine first week of August it rolled off the assembly line 10/1 and I still don't have any clue when it will arrive at the dealer. I was actually told by Jeep this morning to check with the dealer, I'm like your the folks in charge of shipping not them. I hope your experience with Jeep is better than mine is because their customer service sucks. Mine needs a ride to north Mississippi if someone knows of car hauler looking for work.

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Has anyone actually had their jeep show up before the estimated delivery date lately?

I just received a "Jeff email" stating 11/10 - 11/24 for estimated delivery window...seems kind of long for 10/26 ship date to Atlanta.

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
idk how you guys find out the location of your jeeps at all, JC just says they cant provide that info and the dealer says all it shows is estimated delivery

Advertisement

Advertisement