Sponsored

Any New York tri-state area dealers giving 5% below pricing ir close to it??

Diaz27

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 435xi
I'm from Queens, NY. I ordered from koons, 5 hour drive.

Latent

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I order on April 1 and I’m picking up my Jeep this Friday, they claim they can expedite the order.

Sponsored

Lonald

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara JLU
Just traded In my 15’ Willy’s for a Sahara JLU!

It’s a nice upgrade! If you want a great deal or need a JLU and live on Long Island only see Bryan Busuttil at merrick jeep. He gave the best price and hassle free experience!!

OP
OP

gilbert1920

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara jl
Just traded In my 15’ Willy’s for a Sahara JLU!

It’s a nice upgrade! If you want a great deal or need a JLU and live on Long Island only see Bryan Busuttil at merrick jeep. He gave the best price and hassle free experience!!
How much percent off below pricing?

Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
when i was purchasing, i couldnt get anyone to budge. im surprised that one member above got 2% off westbury. im pretty sure thats not under invoice, maybe 2% under msrp. anyway, i tried looking within NY, NJ, PA and nada. even though i told them other dealers outside of the tri-state are giving as much as 6% off. had to resort to Koons in VA. Got 5% off invoice.

Its funny, even when you show the other dealers the quote, they dont want to budge but still call you every week and bug you. probably got butthurt too.

Latent

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
when i was purchasing, i couldnt get anyone to budge. im surprised that one member above got 2% off westbury. im pretty sure thats not under invoice, maybe 2% under msrp. anyway, i tried looking within NY, NJ, PA and nada. even though i told them other dealers outside of the tri-state are giving as much as 6% off. had to resort to Koons in VA. Got 5% off invoice.

Its funny, even when you show the other dealers the quote, they dont want to budge but still call you every week and bug you. probably got butthurt too.
its was 2% below factory invoice and a very long day for me
Sponsored