MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
Thanks guys, I used to think that the higher front fender made the Rubicon look weird, be but the look has grown on me.

I have a Moab clone right now. My Sahara has the 4wd auto which was the reason why I traded my 10A Rubicon for my daughter to drive to school. Was supposed to trade the Sahara and go back to a Rubi last spring, especially now that the Rubi is also available with 4wd auto which is by far the best wrangler transfer case I ever driven through snow storms and have owned all wrangler model since the YJ in the late 80’s.But COVID had me reconsider since my Sahara only has 14000 miles and is paid-off.

So, I decided to make my own Moab since they were never available in Canada. I have the bumper, the hood and Rubicon take-off wheels with 305/70 to avoid the need to regear.

so I was on my way to make it a Rubi look but second-thinking it now. I never used the lockers and sway bar disconnects on my Rubicon.

that where I’m at…. Brainstorming 😎

79F0F2DA-6485-45FF-822E-B792A221B13C.jpeg
Sponsored

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Evo Enforcer lift 2.5, changed from Teraflex ST1 spacer lift. Ride is noticeably improved!

using Fox Shocks

A7777445-181C-4566-8579-5BBD25B45141.jpeg

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Would they also fit willys? id assume so if they work with sport, sahara, etc...
I thought there were two types of "Willys". The one based on the Sahara should work. The one based on the Sport will not.

This upgrade requires a DRL that isn't integrated into the inner fender liner. On the Sahara and Rubicon, they are separate (either LED and non-LED). On the Sport, they are one piece (integrated).

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yes there are two types of Willys… the Willys Sport and just the Willys, Willys sport has crank windows, I have the other Willys which has the single halogen bulb in the fenders according to AAL they will work with my trim… likely will be purchasing them here in the near future! Think it’s a great look and alternative to purchasing steel tube fenders… will also likely use some truck bed liner on them to give them at least a little more durability.

Sponsored

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes there are two types of Willys… the Willys Sport and just the Willys, Willys sport has crank windows, I have the other Willys which has the single halogen bulb in the fenders according to AAL they will work with my trim… likely will be purchasing them here in the near future! Think it’s a great look and alternative to purchasing steel tube fenders… will also likely use some truck bed liner on them to give them at least a little more durability.
They are a very unique look and they really do stand out in a crowd. Get lots of compliments on them.

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They are a very unique look and they really do stand out in a crowd. Get lots of compliments on them.
They they are real sharp looking, definitely gonna grab a set!

XanaXand

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Bikini Moab Edition
I waited a year to see if Jeep would bring bikini pearl back, but no such luck. Just when I gave up I found this beauty for sale with only 5k miles on it. My wife has wanted a Jeep for years and we finally joined the club this weekend.

123_1(8).jpeg

123_1(10).jpeg

123_1(3).jpeg

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I waited a year to see if Jeep would bring bikini pearl back, but no such luck. Just when I gave up I found this beauty for sale with only 5k miles on it. My wife has wanted a Jeep for years and we finally joined the club this weekend.

123_1(8).jpeg

123_1(10).jpeg

123_1(3).jpeg
Very Nice! It looks like it was taken care of.

Now the fun begins!!

Enjoy ~

Sponsored

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
No lift. Wanted to avoid lifting it at whatever cost. That’s why I went with rubicon fender flares. 34” tires. 305 70 17. 1.75” spacers.
Looks Great! How do you like your winch set up?
Sponsored