Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
Sucks I canā€™t psychotically check that list 500 times today and get mad when I donā€™t see my name.
Same šŸ˜¢. I feel like a total addict. Itā€™s especially sucky because my sales guy wonā€™t respond to any emailsā€¦.. I try not to bother him, but a status once every couple of weeks would be nice.

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
Just checked with jeep chat bot.
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. "

We'll see, Hope to see a build sheet soon. Tomorrow will be 1 month since order, could be right on track.

Gravy

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Anyone with similiar dealer ETA's as mine headed to Gupton should probably check JC....mine just arrived in Tennessee a few hours ago!

Base Gladiator Sport

7/27: order
7/28: VIN/VON
8/27: D1 status, estimated ship date 9/15
9/14: D1 to D regress, new ship date of 10/12
10/8: Paint
10/11: Vehicle has been built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/12: Vehicle has shipped with dealer ETA of 10/18 - 11/1
10/25 Vehicle has arrived at dealership

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
It's here! It's here!

Got these pics from my dealer today! So pumped to have this thing built - now I wait just a little bit longer for it to ship up to me (it's currently in Kentucky and I'm in Connecticut). Hoping to be driving it this weekend!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Annotation 2021-10-25 114305

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Annotation 2021-10-25 114305

Sponsored

tom1953

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Sucks I canā€™t psychotically check that list 500 times today and get mad when I donā€™t see my name.
I ordered my loaded Rubicon on 7/10. Got an email from Jeep a week later saying it would arrive at my dealer the week of 10/11. As of late last week Iā€™m in D1 status with an ā€œestimatedā€ ship date of 11/2. This is my first (and last) Jeep. The company has no credibility with me. The process is some closely guarded secret that drives all of us crazy. They donā€™t deserve any customer loyalty whatsoever. Jeep certainly displays no loyalty to its huge customer base. Pure arrogance!!

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just checked with jeep chat bot.
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. "

We'll see, Hope to see a build sheet soon. Tomorrow will be 1 month since order, could be right on track.

Gravy
I got the same update today. I ordered 8/28. I hope itā€™s done soon

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
It's here! It's here!

Got these pics from my dealer today! So pumped to have this thing built - now I wait just a little bit longer for it to ship up to me (it's currently in Kentucky and I'm in Connecticut). Hoping to be driving it this weekend!

Front3:4_driver.jpeg

Side.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

Front3:4_passenger.jpeg

Interior.jpeg
Love it, it's beautiful!!

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
cryptostickers monitors so you don't have to. :lipssealed: Jeep chat is people copy pasting prepared messages, but crypto isn't a gaming interface and clicking reload doesn't make it rescan build sheet sources and sticker URLs. If you want to check those 100 times a day you certainly can do so yourself.

It is fairly common for crypto to email before the item becomes available from the site. I don't really have a technical guess for that one (I'm a user, not the owner), but most show up within 24hr (or disappear after 24hr :giggle:). The redesign didn't seem to change the backend.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I test drove the manual and didn't stall at all and backed it up into a small space. Confirmed I wanted a manual, but also made me aware I have to make adjustments to seating position as the clutch is longer than I expected due to my short legs, so I ordered a clutch pedal extension.
Yay on not stalling. Because the engine is good at crawling you can almost always just let out pedal slowly and it won't stall. New engines might on uphills until broken in.

Now I'm not tall and I'll try to be :angel: but I don't understand. If one can't get the clutch fully depressed, say because the seat is too far back, how can they get the brake pedal fully depressed, or the accelerator? Is the seat too high (brackets too far off the floor)? Back too upright?

Note also that the clutch engagement is very narrow. Mine is dead center, but over 9--12" of throw less than 2" is the engagement point (since it's hydraulic). If the engagement point is near the floor, yeah, that will be troublesome.

But I still expect pedal extenders to come in sets of three??

ps You reminded me of that time I seriously cramped my hamstrings and calves on a hike and drove home using a trekking pole for "cruise control". Feet only for the left two pedals, but I definitely minimized shifting that day.

pps (they do sell triple pedal extender sets, sensible). The correct approach is a bigger sole on your shoe as herein demonstrated:

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Yay on not stalling. Because the engine is good at crawling you can almost always just let out pedal slowly and it won't stall. New engines might on uphills until broken in.

Now I'm not tall and I'll try to be :angel: but I don't understand. If one can't get the clutch fully depressed, say because the seat is too far back, how can they get the brake pedal fully depressed, or the accelerator? Is the seat too high (brackets too far off the floor)? Back too upright?

Note also that the clutch engagement is very narrow. Mine is dead center, but over 9--12" of throw less than 2" is the engagement point (since it's hydraulic). If the engagement point is near the floor, yeah, that will be troublesome.

But I still expect pedal extenders to come in sets of three??

ps You reminded me of that time I seriously cramped my hamstrings and calves on a hike and drove home using a trekking pole for "cruise control". Feet only for the left two pedals, but I definitely minimized shifting that day.

pps (they do sell triple pedal extender sets, sensible). The correct approach is a bigger sole on your shoe as herein demonstrated:
This is what I ordered. I only need 2ā€œ-3ā€so Iā€™m just using the brake pedal on the clutch. The clutch engagement fully depressed is longer than the brake or gas so should be good.

EBC84981-82B1-465B-B5F6-A37AB2F40842.png

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is what I ordered. I only need 2ā€œ-3ā€so Iā€™m just using the brake pedal on the clutch. The clutch engagement fully depressed is longer than the brake or gas so should be good.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking EBC84981-82B1-465B-B5F6-A37AB2F40842
May I ask how tall you are? I ordered a manual transmission, but there were none available To test drive. Iā€™m 5ā€™1ā€ and am now nervousā€¦..

catsjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Anyone with similiar dealer ETA's as mine headed to Gupton should probably check JC....mine just arrived in Tennessee a few hours ago!

Base Gladiator Sport

7/27: order
7/28: VIN/VON
8/27: D1 status, estimated ship date 9/15
9/14: D1 to D regress, new ship date of 10/12
10/8: Paint
10/11: Vehicle has been built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/12: Vehicle has shipped with dealer ETA of 10/18 - 11/1
10/25 Vehicle has arrived at dealership
Iā€™m waiting in Florida for mine! If yours came by rail, that means mine is getting close .. I hope! Congrats šŸŽ‰

Advertisement

Advertisement