Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Are there any dealers in or near NJ that are offering builds below invoice? Looking at building a Rubicon.
Mike, I am in process with Leon Travis at Criswell Chrysler Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD which isn’t a bad drive from NE PA. His cell number is 202-557-0032. Just received my offer sheet at 5% below invoice. Planning to confirm and place the order today
Almost forgot….Doc Fee is $500 which is pretty common.
Sponsored

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
Quote request sent to Daniel at Gupton. Anyone know if they accept trades? Need to figure out if I can drive my 2020 Trail Boss to TN. to pick up the Jeep or should plan on selling locally. Thanks

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Quote request sent to Daniel at Gupton. Anyone know if they accept trades? Need to figure out if I can drive my 2020 Trail Boss to TN. to pick up the Jeep or should plan on selling locally. Thanks
You can also try Carvana or Vroom. I know several guys on the Ranger forum have been getting some ridiculous offers from Carvana. Some even got $2k-$3K more than they paid for theirs.

Sponsored

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
You can also try Carvana or Vroom. I know several guys on the Ranger forum have been getting some ridiculous offers from Carvana. Some even got $2k-$3K more than they paid for theirs.
i have an offer right now for $3k more than I paid for my 2020 Trail Boss but cant really sell and be down to 1 car. The Jeep order could be 3 months so need to be careful with timing.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
They will take trades but as Renee explained to Me as cheap as they sell their new ones for they can't charge as much for used so they can't offer what other places can. You might try calling to get a ballpark figure before You drive down

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
i have an offer right now for $3k more than I paid for my 2020 Trail Boss but cant really sell and be down to 1 car. The Jeep order could be 3 months so need to be careful with timing.
I know Carvanas prices were fluctuating lower for most of the summer. Now they seem to be getting higher again and personally I think they'll stay on the higher side. If this supposed magnesium shortage is true I can see used car prices getting a whole lot higher come spring.

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
5% under on 2022 Rubi with $500 doc fee at Criswell. Working with Leon Travis. His number is 202-557-0032
I got my paperwork and FCA affiliate and Tread Lightly are DOA so Im at 4% below invoice if I finance with Criswell. Still a very good deal but wanted to make sure I updated everyone

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I got my paperwork and FCA affiliate and Tread Lightly are DOA so Im at 4% below invoice if I finance with Criswell. Still a very good deal but wanted to make sure I updated everyone
It will probably take a couple of months before you actually take delivery. There's small chance things change a couple of months out. It's possible Affiliate and other incentives like Direct Marketing or special financing are reinstated by the time you take delivery. You should qualify for any incentives "if" they are reinstated. Confirm with Criswell they will pass along the incentives if that is the case.

Sponsored

rriglesias

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
I recommend to rent a car one way and sell your car upon return, Carvana or similar service. Otherwise you will be at the stake of the dealer, plus an additional stress.

Last edited:

rriglesias

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
I just ordered a Sahara Altitude.

First of all thanks to everyone and the dealers who contribute to this forum, you made the ordering experience more pleasant, for someone who hates haggling.

Buying from South Florida, I can say that most FL dealers were not interested in answering emails, and in best case they quoted over the phone. I also contacted most of the dealers mentioned here: Koons, Gupton, Criswell, Mall of GA, Lakeland, Chapman and Adams. Hands down to each one of them for their attention, fast turnaround and no BS attitude.

The discounts ranged from 4% below to 1.1% above Invoice, before TTL, neither conditioned to special financing, nor to affiliate rewards, YMMV.

I ended ordering from Lakeland. Mike took care, we exchanged docs over email and accepted the deposit over the phone. Later that day I received the VON.

I hope the delivery is as smooth as the ordering was.

Now the wait begins.

Last edited:

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I just ordered a Sahara Altitude.

First of all thanks to everyone and the dealers who contribute to this forum, you made the ordering experience more pleasant, for someone who hates haggling.

Buying from South Florida, I can say that most FL dealers were not interested in answering emails, and in best case they quoted over the phone. I also contacted most of the dealers mentioned here: Koons, Gupton, Criswell, Mall of GA, Lakeland, Chapman and Adams. Hands down to each one of them for their attention, fast turnaround and no BS attitude.

The discounts ranged from 4% below to 1.1% above Invoice, before TTL, none conditioned to special financing, so YMMV. I ended ordering from Lakeland. Mike took care, we exchanged docs over email and accepted the deposit over the phone. Later that day I received the VON.

I hope the delivery is as smooth as the ordering.

Now the wait begins.
What was the lakeland % under invoice?

ohtaniKK

First Name
danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
What should I expect to pay for OTD a Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport s with a hard top and automatic transmission ?
Sponsored