JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

cmdonnell

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini SE, Jeep Wrangler
Yes, Jeep Chat can get a little bizarre at times. A lot of them appear to ctrl + c off scripts that they devise themselves. I think some of them imply other things in their responses and it gives off the impression that the vehicle status changes when it hasn't.

I don't feel bad at all about pestering Jeep Chat. They are literally paid to sit there and answer our questions.

Also, I believe they are closed on Sundays.
Yeah, it's weird that someone has decided that a 'friendly interpretation' of a code is somehow better than just providing the raw data. Since we have the Mini on order as well their system is much better. They have a web site and you can see what stage it's in with no extra flourish needed.

As far as the Sunday thing - that's fine, but they do say they're there 24/7! Why lie about that?

Advertisement

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Mine says the same thing. I assume the headlights fall under the LED lighting group. Not sure why the menton the tail lights separately.
Thanks. Makes me feel better. Like I said, I'd assume they wouldn't add LED taillamps but not headlamps... and that it's just a quirk of the window sticker. But after seeing people here post their ordered Wrangler was sold off to a different customer before they got to the dealer to pick it up... well... nothing would shock me.

epjst4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Hi all,

It has been helpful to see how everyone else is progressing (or not). Thought I would provide my status update to provide hope for anyone out there still waiting.

JLU Willys
Ordered on 8/31
Build finished early Octoberish?
2 weeks of hearing from JC that it was awaiting shipping
10/15 Dealer says it still shows as awaiting transit
10/20 JC still says awaiting shipping and no ETA
10/22 dealer emailed to say it has arrived and I pick it up tomorrow.

Hopefully others out there hearing the same from JC get a similar pleasant surprise.

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Picked it up this AM after a 14 week wait. This one replaces a 2020 JLUR 3.6— Jeep never could diagnose an odd transmission issue and asserted it was normal, so they just gave me a discount on a new one.

All in all with the trade and the discount, I effectively drove the 2020 free for a year.

This thing feels so much better. Diesel torque curve aside, it’s smooth, quieter than my 3.6 was, and the steering even feels much better.

Three regressions and two escalations later, it’s here!

E30809C2-046B-4A6A-8101-450B52FD4273.jpeg

8A3099D5-118C-415A-A2A8-D7E661378381.jpeg

E4C33F1D-EF68-45C8-8AA3-F20393DD1027.jpeg

2034F28E-5F05-4E73-A93F-81EEEC37DB8B.jpeg

223BC463-E14B-4D5A-988B-1DF4B468787A.jpeg

7523BCC8-7AC9-4F4E-8BF9-DDEFDF3335B2.jpeg

9FA9A4C1-BE3C-416D-9A2E-FBFE8257D35A.jpeg

FINCL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hoping someone can throw a dumb Aussie a bone!

Ordered my Willys in April. Havent been able to get any info out of my dealer or Jeep Australia until today. I managed to squeeze the VIN out of the dealer this morning. So off to the build tracker I go. No good. When I try "Look up Order" it says "Invalid search term". I cant use "Track new order" as I dont have a Nickname. I also searched through "All orders" without any luck.

Ive read through alot of info and some members say that the tracker only works for domestic orders, however, some also say it works for export orders. @Joey said the tracker worked for them and they are in Australia also.

What have I missed? What am I doing wrong?

Dealer also said there are no Willys left in existence except mine and that its waiting on parts. :CWL::CWL::CWL:

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for those with the pro tip. đź‘Ť
Yep, it was me all along! I missed the step where I had to create the nickname! Done now, in the system, no build sheet or window sticker yet.

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Does anyone who ordered the dual door group know how long their order was in “pending installation of additional equipment”? Mine has been at that stage for a few days, and I didn’t order any Mopar accessories, so I’m assuming it’s waiting on the half-doors.

Sponsored

supgerman

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Hello everyone, I have been watching in the sidelines on everyone’s success picking up their jeeps . I ordered a rubicon with the xtreme recon package on 9/9 and still sitting in “materials gathered stage”.
What a rush….

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Hello everyone, I have been watching in the sidelines on everyone’s success picking up their jeeps . I ordered a rubicon with the xtreme recon package on 9/9 and still sitting in “materials gathered stage”.
What a rush….
You obviously have missed my posts of frustration. I ordered my JLU Rubicon with the xtreme Recon package on 9/4. I have been to D status, then D1 with all parts gathered, est ship date of 10/21, back to D status, back to D1 status with all parts gathered, back to gathering parts, to an est ship date of 11/1, and now I am in a state of who knows where. Good news, they enjoy building 392s, and 4XEs, so you might be in luck. Whatever the situation, hold on, enjoy the ride.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
PSA I ordered with Affiliate discount on 8/28 and did NOT get the discount. The MY21 Wrangler is excluded as of 9/21, not 10/1. The dealer was kind enough to work with me on a good price, but was not able to do Affiliate.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 9FA9A4C1-BE3C-416D-9A2E-FBFE8257D35A
Interesting my dealer said 10/1 and honored it when it arrived 9/23 and the code was provided to them.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up the beast on Wednesday 10/20. This was taken at rest stop on the way home. 17hr + drive to Chapman and back. So worth it.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2F39D928-5487-4956-A012-C6A6A09A8DFE

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer

Advertisement

Advertisement