JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
JeepĀ® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
@JTopsUSA , thanks for your reply. I think Ill give this a try. When are they going to be shipping ? And do you offer Military discounts ?
They start shipping May 1st! Orders will be shipped in the order they were received. We have a bunch to go out next week! :like:

Please send me a PM for our Military Discount code...
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You mentioned that you still need time to fit it to the Premium Soft Top. Does that mean that is will not fit under the Premium Soft Top if we order now?

Also, does the black fade in the sun? Thanks.
No, sir. What I said was we need time to re-fit our Soft Top Boot to the new Premium Top. The Safari Shade Top will fit on under a standard, Premium or Hard Top as it's been designed and perfected this week.

All of our mesh products come with a 5 year fade warranty.

Thank you very much!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Will your window storage tube work with JL windows?
Not at this time. Our window storage option is another product that needs to be redesigned for the JL. But we do plan to have something!

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ā€˜90 YJ, '22 4Runner
Any plans to make a non mesh, water blocking version? With the limited soft tops available on the market for the JL, a material change could make your design a nice bikini option for those that want some rain protection. Iā€™d buy one. Today. Right now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Any plans to make a non mesh, water blocking version? With the limited soft tops available on the market for the JL, a material change could make your design a nice bikini option for those that want some rain protection. Iā€™d buy one. Today. Right now.
Thanks for your feedback. :like:

The issue with making a solid top, rather than mesh, is something called the Bernoulli effect and has to do with the force of the air pushing down on the top or something similar, which makes a solid top billow. So, itā€™s not as simple as just sewing a top made out of vinyl versus mesh. Thereā€™s a science behind it and making it not billow and not making your jeep look like the Sta-Puft marshmallow man. ;)

Weā€™ve had plenty of requests, and itā€™s definitely something we want to tackle, but honestly, right now, our focus is on updating our existing line up to fit the JL.

Thanks again! We really DO care and want to hear your feedback and thoughts and ideas so we can plan our next great product! :sun:

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ā€˜90 YJ, '22 4Runner
Thanks for your feedback. :like:

The issue with making a solid top, rather than mesh, is something called the Bernoulli effect and has to do with the force of the air pushing down on the top or something similar, which makes a solid top billow. So, itā€™s not as simple as just sewing a top made out of vinyl versus mesh. Thereā€™s a science behind it and making it not billow and not making your jeep look like the Sta-Puft marshmallow man. ;)

Weā€™ve had plenty of requests, and itā€™s definitely something we want to tackle, but honestly, right now, our focus is on updating our existing line up to fit the JL.

Thanks again! We really DO care and want to hear your feedback and thoughts and ideas so we can plan our next great product! :sun:
Got it. Thank you for the explanation.

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Hello All!
I wanted to check in and share my experience with Jtops new JL shade. I was lucky enough to receive the first one and I am here to share my thoughts.

The craftsmanship that goes into the Jtops shade is incomparable to anything else. The buckles used for the top are of high quality and extremely durable and easy to use. He even goes so far as to add a soft cushion between the painted roll cage and the strap. The install was easy and seamless. I had the luxury of getting instructions from Mike, however even without that added benefit the install was intuitive and user friendly. With the magnets and straps combined together at speeds of around 75 for my experiences there was no chatter from the shade or flapping around of any sort. Our JL looked phenomenal with this top on, the fact that it covers the entire top not only helps with real world conditions but also looked loads better than your traditional bungie top. The only small downside that my wife and I could find was the length of the straps, they would get in the way of sight lines and sometimes smack you in the head whilst driving at high speeds. Luckily this issue has already been addressed and for individuals that have already ordered yours, rest assured your top will have the new design implemented to eliminate this small issue.
Overall my wife and I love the top, and the color combinations and designs available from their website really compliment our JL!
Shipping should start this week so if you have not grabbed your shade already this is the time to do so. If y'all have any questions you can message me or go to Jtops facebook page for more pictures and information.

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Some pictures from the top being installed

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Anarchylogic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2020 JL
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Super cool top! I saw on your site that you can do graphics on the mesh tops, can you do a custom graphic if I provide the art work?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Super cool top! I saw on your site that you can do graphics on the mesh tops, can you do a custom graphic if I provide the art work?

Thanks for the help in advance.
We can!

Please contact our graphics department at [email protected] and they will get in touch with you!

Thank you very much!

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Comparing different tops. Super excited for the first year of the just emptying every pocket life... your top looks good and Iā€™m glad to hear there will be a change for the excess strap. Do you happen to have custom or non company badges sewn on? Iā€™m a huge color ocd person. The red white and blue company badge on the back passenger side may cause my eye to twitch since I bought a granite crystal JLU. If I had a black, Iā€™d probably be ok. If not, I understand but something that matches the grey, granite, black colors would be very inviting for me.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Comparing different tops. Super excited for the first year of the just emptying every pocket life... your top looks good and Iā€™m glad to hear there will be a change for the excess strap. Do you happen to have custom or non company badges sewn on? Iā€™m a huge color ocd person. The red white and blue company badge on the back passenger side may cause my eye to twitch since I bought a granite crystal JLU. If I had a black, Iā€™d probably be ok. If not, I understand but something that matches the grey, granite, black colors would be very inviting for me.
Thanks for checking us out! We appreciate it!

Unfortunately, we don't have any other logos, only the white with red/white/blue on black. Sorry about that!

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Thanks for checking us out! We appreciate it!

Unfortunately, we don't have any other logos, only the white with red/white/blue on black. Sorry about that!
Not a problem, thank you for the response. Iā€™ll still keep yā€™all in mind though, spent a full day topless and a shade wouldā€™ve been nice.

Do yā€™all happen to, or know a way to, extend the shade towards the back? Is that a thing? My dog sits in the very back, maybe I need to just man up and let him have the back seat or lay down the seats lol.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.