Sponsored

Unofficial 2 door owners section...until the admins create one for us ...hint hint ...wink wink

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Seeing all the amazing 2 doors in this thread is the only thing sustaining me until it gets delivered in 2036 (
Due to the Executive order here in CA it will be electric. In fact as of 2035 every single motor vehicle operated will be electric.
Sponsored

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Due to the Executive order here in CA it will be electric. In fact as of 2035 every single motor vehicle operated will be electric.
Sounds terrible. We dont even have emissions testing here, although Atlanta does. Not that I am against EVs, just think there is room for both.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Sounds terrible. We dont even have emissions testing here, although Atlanta does. Not that I am against EVs, just think there is room for both.
Can't even have a lawnmower or chainsaw if it's gas powered, just a sad state of affairs!

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Can't even have a lawnmower or chainsaw if it's gas powered, just a sad state of affairs!
Seriously, it applies to 2 strokes? I am sorry to hear that. Are people not going to be allowed to have generators either?

On a thread related note, I got my VIN for my 2 door today. Time to join the best club on the site! (excluding the Snazzberry Club that im also working on joining!)

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seriously, it applies to 2 strokes? I am sorry to hear that. Are people not going to be allowed to have generators either?

On a thread related note, I got my VIN for my 2 door today. Time to join the best club on the site! (excluding the Snazzberry Club that im also working on joining!)
Heck man we can't even register dirt bikes 2022 year model and moving forward. Closed course racing or private property only.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Awesome on the VIN, and yeah from what I've heard it's all 2 stroke machinery motors and possibly even 4 strokes as I've heard all gas powered lawnmowers are on the chopping block. Maybe someone currently living in Cali can confirm.

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome on the VIN, and yeah from what I've heard it's all 2 stroke machinery motors and possibly even 4 strokes as I've heard all gas powered lawnmowers are on the chopping block. Maybe someone currently living in Cali can confirm.
It's pretty bad Brad. I can confirm for sure that off road motorcycles that are not "green sticker" (EPA compliant) sold beginning of 2022 cannot be registered or ridden on public land anywhere in our state.

The only work around is registering it out of state. Then it is legal to ride here as long as you have the the out of state OHV reg. It is insane!! Sorry about detracting from this thread.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Two doors. Well, yeah. Been driving two door jeeps of various designs since 1969, starting with a '49 Willys Wagon. My JL Sport landed in July of 2019. Still running bone stock, except for the rubber duck on the antenna.
Jeep Wrangler JL Unofficial 2 door owners section...until the admins create one for us ...hint hint ...wink wink Duckies.JPG

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Rear seat in the two doors should be an option.
Forums are funny. Some complain about things like power windows and AC not being standard. Others want seats to become an option.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did it at some point. Seems like anything they can do to keep the "base" price below $30K.

Reactions: OBD

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Got my sticker today

Mats are deleted.

For the rear section are all thr mats for 2 Dr's seperate?

I cant seem to find one piece ones
As far as I can tell, the 2 door rear mats are two smaller separate mats. Probably to make getting them out easier?
When I ordered on 9/1, my dealer couldnt even add mats to my order. Said they would sell me a set at 25% off when they got some.
My wife emailed them this weekend asking if they had any and was told they were out of stock. I told her to make sure she tells them it's a 2 door as that may change things. Well, it did. They have 2 door mats in stock. They wil put them in the JL when they deliver it to us in 2-3 weeks. Still 25% off. 🙂
Sponsored