Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
9/3 - Order
9/7 - VON and VIN & D status
9/18 - D1
10/4 - Build sheet
10/13 - Window Sticker
10/14 - Released from factory and approved for shipping (no ETA yet - was told to check back in a few days)
How did you get a window sticker before it shipped? I keep checking the VIN link for mine and it still doesn't show up. Received a ship date of 10/26 from my dealer yesterday.
Sponsored

Last edited:

millerb7

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
How did you get a window sticker before it shipped? I keep checking the VIN link for mine and it still doesn't show up. Received a ship date of 10/26 from my dealer yesterday.
Was just pinged on that tracking tool in the first page. Looked it up and it was my exact order, downloaded it and saved it. I suspect there isn't really a rhyme or reason for a lot of their processes. Everybody seems to have totally different experience. Me though, if I get it in the next couple weeks (which is very highly likely as I'm just awaiting shipment now and am in Ohio) I'll have only waited 8 weeks from order to delivery which is pretty reasonable given the times.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
How often do you message them to check the status?
never. My dealer emails me with important info.

Order went through here's you VON
Here's your VIN
Vehicle is built
Vehicle is shipped.
Next email will be when it arrives.

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was just pinged on that tracking tool in the first page. Looked it up and it was my exact order, downloaded it and saved it. I suspect there isn't really a rhyme or reason for a lot of their processes. Everybody seems to have totally different experience. Me though, if I get it in the next couple weeks (which is very highly likely as I'm just awaiting shipment now and am in Ohio) I'll have only waited 8 weeks from order to delivery which is pretty reasonable given the times.
Ah okay, yes being in OH may make a difference with the faster access to it. If mine shows up at the dealership by the end of the month, I'll be right at 8 weeks too. It feels much longer during this last stretch, but I keep trying to remind myself that my timeline is actually not bad!

Sponsored

mikesicily

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU XR - Sting Gray
Question... when getting a quote on a build from a dealer, especially those that offer below invoice, at what point do you negotiate the price based on a trade in and down payment and financing?

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Question... when getting a quote on a build from a dealer, especially those that offer below invoice, at what point do you negotiate the price based on a trade in and down payment and financing?
My opinion, put the build together. When the build & price was current mine was accurate to the dollar. Negotiate the price, then shop that price to other dealers. Once you have the best price reveal your trade and possibly shop the trade to other dealers that are close on price. Now you have a price and down payment shop for your loan. Don’t forget to ask about additional fees they may vary.

SnazzyMickey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara-High Altitude
Hello - I am new here and to the Jeep family! I ordered my Sahara in August, just got my window sticker today (build sheet received on Sept. 21st. Contacted JC and my dealer and both tell me that my vehicle has been released to ship and just waiting to be picked up. Neither can provide me with an ETA. Is anyone aware of current shipping timeframes once your Jeep has been released to ship? How often do they pick up from the plant?

millerb7

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Ah okay, yes being in OH may make a difference with the faster access to it. If mine shows up at the dealership by the end of the month, I'll be right at 8 weeks too. It feels much longer during this last stretch, but I keep trying to remind myself that my timeline is actually not bad!
Just got a call this morning. Jeep is in. Picking it up currently. Haha. So from order to delivery was 6 weeks. Not bad!

Sponsored

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got a call this morning. Jeep is in. Picking it up currently. Haha. So from order to delivery was 6 weeks. Not bad!
Love to see it! Congrats :D
I've got my window sticker now and ship date of 10/26 (for now) 🤞

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
So now in the shipping stage, but still no dealer ETA. I hope it doesn't just sit on storage waiting to be shipped out for weeks like some have experienced. 🥺

8/21 - Order
8/21 - VON
8/25 - VIN and D , maybe a day or two earlier
9/24 - D1
9/29 - Est Build date 10/13
10/11 - Framing stage, should be complete within a couple days.
10/12 - Built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/18 - Completed Inspection, in shipping stage, no dealer ETA

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
My dealer has been pretty good so far. Contacts me once a week to give me an update.
Order date: 9/8
D status - 9/17
D1-10/4
2021 Willys
This will be my first jeep and this ordering stuff is not for me. I’m a very impatient person lol.
My dealer is not very "talkative" lol I've only gotten two emails from my sales guy. My Willys is ready for shipping but no ETA. I ordered it on 8/30 and it was ready for shipping Oct 13. We will see how much longer I have to wait.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Hello - I am new here and to the Jeep family! I ordered my Sahara in August, just got my window sticker today (build sheet received on Sept. 21st. Contacted JC and my dealer and both tell me that my vehicle has been released to ship and just waiting to be picked up. Neither can provide me with an ETA. Is anyone aware of current shipping timeframes once your Jeep has been released to ship? How often do they pick up from the plant?
It’s all over the place. Mine was a solid month from built to actual delivery.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
I got a window sticker last week but my car is still waiting to be shipped. I have to check this week to see if they have an updated status.
Sponsored