Sponsored

2021 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-Door) ORDER GUIDE

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Yeah the 2-door gets a lot less options than the 4-door Unlimited. I think you can pretty much build the equivalent of a 2-door Sahara out of a Sport S or Willys as far as options? Tires might be a compromise though. Don't expect to be able to get Proximity Door Locks on a 2-door without buying a Rubicon or the Dual door group though.

Ford seems to be offering more choices for the 2-door Bronco. Looks that way anyway?
Not sure about 2022, but for 2021, the only way to get painted fenders and hardtop in a 2-door was to order a Rubicon (which used to be an option for the 2-door Sahara prior to 2018, I think). And yeah, unfortunately the tires would be a downgrade with no all-terrain/off-road option. At least the wheels still looked kinda nice for that trim (as do the Rubicon's imo).
Sponsored

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Yeah the 2-door gets a lot less options than the 4-door Unlimited. I think you can pretty much build the equivalent of a 2-door Sahara out of a Sport S or Willys as far as options? Tires might be a compromise though. Don't expect to be able to get Proximity Door Locks on a 2-door without buying a Rubicon or the Dual door group though.

Ford seems to be offering more choices for the 2-door Bronco. Looks that way anyway?
No soft top on the 2 door Bronco though. Otherwise I agree that Jeep locks too many features/models to 4 door only. I would have loved to get a 4xe in a 2 door rubicon.

Reactions: AFD

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
No soft top on the 2 door Bronco though. Otherwise I agree that Jeep locks too many features/models to 4 door only. I would have loved to get a 4xe in a 2 door rubicon.
I would have bought a 4xE if it were available as a 2-door! Same with a 392.
Sponsored

Reactions: AFD