Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

fastguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
2021 JLURD ordered 9/21. FCA chat noted that it's in the trim stage. Time to get excited. Can't wait.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Awesome, they give you a discount too? I didn't see the FWP to the right of MSRP
Yup 4% under invoice. This will be the fourth vehicle we have bought from them. The deal isn't as good as the 6% below invoice I got on my Gladiator. But most dealers are cutting back a little. And no more affiliate pricing. I live in central Delaware and will continue to buy from them. No dealers around me discount Jeeps. They still try to play the "there's no discounts on Jeeps" card.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Yup 4% under invoice. This will be the fourth vehicle we have bought from them. The deal isn't as good as the 6% below invoice I got on my Gladiator. But most dealers are cutting back a little. And no more affiliate pricing. I live in central Delaware and will continue to buy from them. No dealers around me discount Jeeps. They still try to play the "there's no discounts on Jeeps" card.
I will be picking my 392 from them this week. I have a long road trip ahead.

Sponsored

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Still boggles the mind why GG just doesn't come standard. It's no secret that the stock glass is very susceptible to cracks. They could make it standard and raise the price of all models by $195 and guarantee no one would even notice.
The day I got my JK I caught a rock and got a starburst crack about the size of dime. I'm wondering how big of a difference the GG will make. It was only $195 so I thought I'd give it a try. Hopefully I'll at least make it home on day one without a crack :).

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
The day I got my JK I caught a rock and got a starburst crack about the size of dime. I'm wondering how big of a difference the GG will make. It was only $195 so I thought I'd give it a try. Hopefully I'll at least make it home on day one without a crack :).
My thinking too. If it works money well spent. If not lesson learned.

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Finally got an ETA for delivery: 10/20 - 11/1. October 20th is laughable, but 11/ 1 actually seems realistic (fingers crossed).

I called the Chrysler customer service and explained to the rep that as of 10/11, my Jeep was transported to the railyard. I specifically asked if the Jeep is still at the railyard or if it has actually shipped. Rep says, "Oh yeah, it's shipped. It should be at your dealership in about two weeks". I then called the Jeep customer service and the rep says, "Your Jeep is currently in KZ status, which means its ready to be shipped, but it hasn't shipped yet. Your ETA is between 10/20 - 11/1".

If it gets here in four days, I will run through the streets howling at the moon. But I do have an actual question: since I have been given an ETA, is it likely that my Jeep has been loaded on the train and is simply waiting on the train to take off?

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Finally got an ETA for delivery: 10/20 - 11/1. October 20th is laughable, but 11/ 1 actually seems realistic (fingers crossed).

I called the Chrysler customer service and explained to the rep that as of 10/11, my Jeep was transported to the railyard. I specifically asked if the Jeep is still at the railyard or if it has actually shipped. Rep says, "Oh yeah, it's shipped. It should be at your dealership in about two weeks". I then called the Jeep customer service and the rep says, "Your Jeep is currently in KZ status, which means its ready to be shipped, but it hasn't shipped yet. Your ETA is between 10/20 - 11/1".

If it gets here in four days, I will run through the streets howling at the moon. But I do have an actual question: since I have been given an ETA, is it likely that my Jeep has been loaded on the train and is simply waiting on the train to take off?
There are people on here who were given an ETA only to have it pushed out. In some cases multiple times.
I got my ETA window yesterday so hopefully that wont be the case for either of us.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD

I feel your pain....Mine is supposed to be shipped.Delivery date has already been pushed back once.I have no idea where it is between Toledo and Arkansas.

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
My dealer told me, but also based on what jeep chat described. From the tracking thread info here, I can tell it is in D1 status with all parts gathered. My dealer told me the build date. He responds to my emails within minutes.
Be glad.....My dealer told me 10 to 12 weeks and it is obvious... they really don't want to see me until it is delivered! I can only imagine ....if I have a problem under warranty!

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep JLR
So after three months of waiting our new JLR arrived, sarge green with painted top and tan interior. Overall very happy with the options we choose.

however we have discovered several quality control issues after we received it.

1. painted hardtop has a 7” line just below the driver’s side rear window that the paint is cracked (see photo) This was discovered while I was getting ready to leave the dealership and they assured me that they would have it fixed to my satisfaction.

I would like suggestions on how I should handle this and possible fixes.

2. The hood alignment is way off on the driver side where the hood meets the grill. It’s actually touching and rubbing the paint off. (See photo)

Any suggestion on a fix here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

4DD4E2ED-1393-430B-9975-9F2182D9DBAD.jpeg

C73C41CB-3354-421D-8894-DCA970A5DE4B.jpeg

9F59BE0C-6CA2-4E42-87C6-4750830119A2.jpeg

50701D94-2B25-47AB-BDA1-F4ACB660D28D.jpeg

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Unbelievable!... Now they're rushing the remaining builds to catch up and quality control goes out the Window. I will be going over my delivery with a magnifying glass and I will not accept anything less than 100% perfect! Im not surprised honestly..... Sad

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
So after three months of waiting our new JLR arrived, sarge green with painted top and tan interior. Overall very happy with the options we choose.

however we have discovered several quality control issues after we received it.

1. painted hardtop has a 7” line just below the driver’s side rear window that the paint is cracked (see photo) This was discovered while I was getting ready to leave the dealership and they assured me that they would have it fixed to my satisfaction.

I would like suggestions on how I should handle this and possible fixes.

2. The hood alignment is way off on the driver side where the hood meets the grill. It’s actually touching and rubbing the paint off. (See photo)

Any suggestion on a fix here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 50701D94-2B25-47AB-BDA1-F4ACB660D28D

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 50701D94-2B25-47AB-BDA1-F4ACB660D28D

I hate that happened to you. They should repaint the affected areas and properly align the hood, at a minimum. I hope they don't give you any pushback on that. I should be taking delivery in the next couple weeks, so I hope yours is an isolated incident. Good luck.

Advertisement

Advertisement