JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
I ordered my 2 door 6 mt Willys on 9/2 and still in D1 status with a build date of 10/20.
how do we find out what our status is? I have a hot minute before things will even change for me but want to know where to look once things start moving! Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
We placed an order and made the deposit about a week ago. What's the process?
Place order, then a build sheet is created, then a VIN is created, then the build starts? Salesman said it would be 2 to 3 months before it shows up on the lot. I'd like to see the process.

Also, we've agreed on the price (MSRP) when we placed the order. Will there be any ugly surprises when we go to sign papers? Like the dealer adds on a high demand surcharge? We already agreed on no dealer ad-ons like window etching, etc.

Just curious. This is the first new vehicle we've bought in nearly 20 years and the first vehicle we've factory ordered...ever.

I ordered on 10/9 and just got my VIN today! My first Wrangler and 2nd build (first was an Audi) - but this process is a lot different (and imo more exciting)

Lynchy77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jeep grand cherokee
Finally ordered the wife’s Firecracker red Willys on 9/21 from Daniel @ Gupton. VON & VIN on 9/23. Added to cryptostickers today. Hopefully she’ll have by Christmas

-3.6 8 speed
-sun & sound
-selec-trac
-gorilla glass
-tow package
-cold weather
-convenience
-technology
JC told me my Jeep has been built and waiting for delivery. 10/18-11/5. No word from dealer or update on crypto so we’ll see.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
how do we find out what our status is? I have a hot minute before things will even change for me but want to know where to look once things start moving! Thanks in advance!
My dealer told me, but also based on what jeep chat described. From the tracking thread info here, I can tell it is in D1 status with all parts gathered. My dealer told me the build date. He responds to my emails within minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: OBD

Sponsored

JeepJessi94

First Name
Jessi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
I don't want to rain on your parade but my ETA has been pushed out one time so far.I have no idea if it rolls over every week it has not been delivered or if JC has new information.I hope you get yours on time.
Yeah, I've been reading kzld code is just 'delayed' waiting for transport. The whole country, every type of shipping hasn't been the same since COVID.

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
My dealer told me, but also based on what jeep chat described the tracking thread info here is can tell it is in D1 status with all parts gathered waiting to be built on 10/20.
I suppose I shouldnt even worry about it for mine since it wont even be thought of as a build until Dec, but jeep chat is the way to go? My dealer is too slow to respond (seriously took 3 days to respond to my request for my VIN - finally got that today)

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Finally after 11 weeks...the eagle has landed. While giving up my JK was bittersweet, I'm in love with my new gal😍

Even though my dealer wouldn't honor the Affiliate pricing any longer I'm still happy with the deal!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B0788A74-4E85-422C-AC6A-FA5070E83518
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B0788A74-4E85-422C-AC6A-FA5070E83518
Beautiful. Almost as gorgeous as Hella. 😉

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
My build sheet didnt list GG but I got my window sticker today and its there. There is a glass line item under options on the build sheet. That's probably the GG
Yes, the "Window Material: Glass" line item I mentioned was listed in the optional equipment section. Since all build sheets I looked had the other three glass related line items, the "Window Material: Glass" must be GG.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Yes, the "Window Material: Glass" line item I mentioned was listed in the optional equipment section. Since all build sheets I looked had the other three glass related line items, the "Window Material: Glass" must be GG.
Still boggles the mind why GG just doesn't come standard. It's no secret that the stock glass is very susceptible to cracks. They could make it standard and raise the price of all models by $195 and guarantee no one would even notice.

Advertisement

Advertisement