First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
@Diode Dynamics I'm installing an aftermarket steel bumper to replace a plastic Sport bumper - am I correct in assuming that it doesn't matter which kit I select because the bumper itself comes with adapters for the OEM fog lights, and/or would it be possible to order just the amber SS3 fog pattern "Max" lights without adapters?
Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you confirm fitment for you!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
NI4rv4V.jpg

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Labor Day Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "LABOR" at checkout! And, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode flag tee! Sale ends Friday, 9/10/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
*Sale excludes preorders.*

Sponsored

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! SS3 LED Pods for JL Wranglers! | Diode Dynamics NI4rv4V

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Labor Day Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "LABOR" at checkout! And, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode flag tee! Sale ends Friday, 9/10/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

*Sale excludes preorders.*
I'm a little bummed....☹

I was looking forward to jumping on the sale and getting a pair of the SS3 Pro LED Fogs and taking advantage of the 15% off.....but only to find out that the price increased by a little over 10% on or around 8/31 (from $350 to $390). Probably should've bought pre-price increase and taken advantage of the free shipping (~$15 value) for forum members. I'll end up saving about 5 dollars after all said and done by waiting for the 15% sale.....oh well. :headbang:

[Not a knock on Diode Dynamics as I've heard other vendors have also had price increases as of late.]

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I'm a little bummed....☹

I was looking forward to jumping on the sale and getting a pair of the SS3 Pro LED Fogs and taking advantage of the 15% off.....but only to find out that the price increased by a little over 10% on or around 8/31 (from $350 to $390). Probably should've bought pre-price increase and taken advantage of the free shipping (~$15 value) for forum members. I'll end up saving about 5 dollars after all said and done by waiting for the 15% sale.....oh well. :headbang:

[Not a knock on Diode Dynamics as I've heard other vendors have also had price increases as of late.]
We're sorry to hear this feedback!

We are doing this to account for inflation and to offset the higher costs of materials/shipping seen in today's market. This is the first widespread price increase in our company's history. While our competitors have implemented prices increases over the years, we have tried to keep our prices consistent. With all of the in-house engineering and manufacturing that we do now, this is a necessary action to ensure that we have the capital needed to keep bringing awesome products to market.

Thank you for your understanding during these times!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
8UQdkRw.jpg

Just a reminder! We just released our NEW Diode Dynamics flag shirt!

All orders over $300 during our Labor Day Sale will receive one free! If you're interested in purchasing a shirt, we have them listed under the gear section on our website.​

John C.
Diode Dynamics

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
We're sorry to hear this feedback!

We are doing this to account for inflation and to offset the higher costs of materials/shipping seen in today's market. This is the first widespread price increase in our company's history. While our competitors have implemented prices increases over the years, we have tried to keep our prices consistent. With all of the in-house engineering and manufacturing that we do now, this is a necessary action to ensure that we have the capital needed to keep bringing awesome products to market.

Thank you for your understanding during these times!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Inflation stinks, but I understand your reasoning! That said, it would have been cool if you guys threw in free shipping with this holiday discount to lessen the blow caused by the price increase. Nice T-Shirt though.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
xm8DZDK.jpg

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Stage Series Fog Light Kits, with coupon code "LABOR" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode flag tee when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

*Sale excludes preorders.*​

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Our popular SS3 LED Pods are back in stock and ready to ship!

IAand6G.jpg

Plus, you can send us a direct message for free USPS standard economy shipping on all US orders!

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
I am planning on getting the ss3 pro sae fogs for my jlu sport s with after market bumper. I'm keeping the factory wiring from the plastic bumper. What adapter would I need to order with the lights to make it plug and play?

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I am planning on getting the ss3 pro sae fogs for my jlu sport s with after market bumper. I'm keeping the factory wiring from the plastic bumper. What adapter would I need to order with the lights to make it plug and play?
you will get two different connectors with the fog light kit they sell and just use the appropriate connector.

make sure you know what type of bracket you need to install to your aftermarket bumper. I have a sport with aftermarket bumper and I needed the type m kit or rubicon/sahara plastic bumper even though my jeep is a sport which is considered type ms kit or sport with plastic bumper. this is how they display it on their website.

And incase you didn't already know these lights are awesome!
Sponsored