Sponsored

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Somebody's LOD signature series sliders just showed up! 🤘 Now someone with a torque wrench and other various tools please come over Saturday morning 🤣

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
"F" — paint. Still in paint. The dog days of paint.

6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered

So, eight days in paint so far. I hope the pinstripes turn out awesome. In the meantime I am thinking I'll buy this CJ—

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 0EE1DFD2-7FD8-42C0-B90B-B2E052D649AD

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here E72CF4F3-7042-48C2-9FF7-0FC5FCA0E38A

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 371EB4BB-53F7-4FE5-B623-93FBA39BF1CE

Last edited:

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon

Sponsored

jepgrl

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
My baby (JLU XR)has been sitting in the Port waiting for a freaking 4 hr ride here, but that's not my issue! I am so upset with my dealership/salesman/management that I'm spitting nails. The on-going lack of response, updates, communication, care, and general service is so over whelming.
Guys don't take offense to this and I don't play the "women" card, however, I feel like they must think I am some dumb female! I get the "Oh it's her again" sigh each time I do get to talk with somebody. I'm really ready to run and go to another dealership, but the next place is a 4-plus hour drive one way and I already have waiting so long (ordered 7/9).
They have done absolutely nothing! I mean nothing. I walked in and knew exactly what I wanted. I had a list of all the options I wanted and there was nothing on their end they needed to do, but type. I had researched and went on-line and all they had to do was place the order. Don't pacify me, don't treat me like an idiot, don't act like my $73K isn't "my money" and don't act like I'm "the crazy bitch"...although I'm on my way to that stage.
I'm ready to drive where ever I need to go and not give my freaking $$$$$ to a bunch of "good ole" boys". Other issue is it's Snazzberry and I can't order it again. What do I do?????? If you see "girl gone postal" news break story in Key West, it's me! I don't want to give these people my money! I need to get talked off the fence! Or do I go get the Rubi 392 xr??? HELP!!!!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
My baby (JLU XR)has been sitting in the Port waiting for a freaking 4 hr ride here, but that's not my issue! I am so upset with my dealership/salesman/management that I'm spitting nails. The on-going lack of response, updates, communication, care, and general service is so over whelming.
Guys don't take offense to this and I don't play the "women" card, however, I feel like they must think I am some dumb female! I get the "Oh it's her again" sigh each time I do get to talk with somebody. I'm really ready to run and go to another dealership, but the next place is a 4-plus hour drive one way and I already have waiting so long (ordered 7/9).
They have done absolutely nothing! I mean nothing. I walked in and knew exactly what I wanted. I had a list of all the options I wanted and there was nothing on their end they needed to do, but type. I had researched and went on-line and all they had to do was place the order. Don't pacify me, don't treat me like an idiot, don't act like my $73K isn't "my money" and don't act like I'm "the crazy bitch"...although I'm on my way to that stage.
I'm ready to drive where ever I need to go and not give my freaking $$$$$ to a bunch of "good ole" boys". Other issue is it's Snazzberry and I can't order it again. What do I do?????? If you see "girl gone postal" news break story in Key West, it's me! I don't want to give these people my money! I need to get talked off the fence! Or do I go get the Rubi 392 xr??? HELP!!!!
Do you happen to have any big scary ogre-like friends you could borrow to go for a dealership visit? Those are always the best to have breathing over you when you talk to the limp-wristed salesman. Don't leave without some kind of written confirmation.

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
How long did it take most folks to get down the paint line? Asking for a friend–

"F" — paint.

6 October F paint
25 September D1 gateline
23 August VIN
18 August Ordered

Jeep Chat says it is finishing up the painting process, should be out within a few days.

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Yep, $11k under MSRP.

$87365 - MSRP

$82051 - invoice

$77948 - 5% under invoice

$821 - 1% AR # (affiliates)

$821 - 1% financing kick back

$76307 - 7% under invoice

----

$11,058 under MSRP.

More than likely my AR won't be honored (rightfully so), so technically it would bump the discount and you'd see $10,237 under MSRP instead. Time will tell. $11,058 was the agreed upon price under MSRP prior to FCA changing it's mind. My order was placed 7/5.
My invoice is $81K and I got mine OTD(taxes, warranty, and all) for $79K.
Sponsored