First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered mine on 9/13 and found out this week it was in "scheduling." I asked Jeep Chat if it would be a 2021 or 2022 and the answer was, "It will be built as a 2021 model."
Build has not started on 2022MY yet. All that is being built and delivered are 2021MY. I think the factory will switch to 2022MY in Dec. If I'm not mistaken. The order is open for 2022MY now I believe.

Advertisement

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Per JC they said it’s on its way to my dealer. However I’m not seeing a window sticker yet. Anyone seen this before?
There is a delay of a day or two. My delay was a day. I got an email from my sales guy that my jeep was finished and awaiting shipping. I checked the VIN finder and got nothing. Then I tried it a couple of times and the window sticker popped up.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Wrangler 4xe is said to be “in shipping” and JC can’t give additional details. Dealer is pointing at Jeep saying they don’t know where it is in the shipping process..

Regardless of the above, my question is: should a newly ordered Jeep show up on the Jeep Inventory search? I would have thought it would at least show as “in-transit” if the carhad actually left the lot in Toledo.

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm.
I doubt it. These are entered as sold units so they won't show up as inventory for the dealer or as in transit on the dealer's site.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
As long as your name is on the order you qualify for price protection.
I noticed the same thing. My order sheet from the dealer and the window sticker are about $330 apart. Paint upcharge went up as you said (mine is Sarge Green) and the trailer/towing package cost went up as you said and the delivery charge increase so total around $330 or so.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
So... still seeing A LOT of 4 doors being built.. Spoke with the dealer.. I was told " manual transmissions take a lot longer to build" . Pretty much NOT what I am seeing. Also was told the these stats are bogus.. Any opinions?
I ordered my manual trans Wrangler Willys on 9/3 and on 10/13 got an email saying it was finished waiting to be shipped.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone had Gorilla Glass deleted from order?

I got my build sheet today and it includes everything but Mopar All Weather Floor Matts and Gorilla Glass. I know the all weather floor matts are back ordered and thus being deleted from many orders. Cheaper aftermarket anyway so not a big deal. But has anyone had Gorilla Glass removed from an order. Again not the end of the world, just wondering.
I thought the same thing when I looked at my build sheet. There was no mention of the word Gorilla on it anywhere nor any codes. But do a word search for "glass" on your build sheet. If it shows up 4 times then you got the Gorilla glass. If you only see it three times then it is a no. I did see that I have the feature on my window sticker. :) I hope your situation is similar to mine.

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Made it out of JB this morning!
Will probably check in with my dealer again tomorrow.

8/24 - Order
8/24 - VON
8/27 - VIN
9/27 - D1 est. ship 10/9 ::fingers crossed::

9/30 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/4 - JC - I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly

10/7 - Build Sheet!!

10/8 - JC - I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

10/11 - Dealer - Shipped to body vendor - JB status

10/12 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/13 - JC - Body vendor installation of additional equipment

10/14 - JC - Your Jeep has completed the build and inspections and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer.
Just got my sticker!
As expected GG is there, all weather mats are not.

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
9-14 Ordered
10-14 Build sheet found and printed-No Gorilla Glass!!!!
10-22-Estimated ship date
????-What date do you folks estimate the Jeep will get to the Dealer in Conway SC?
Purely a guess but based on what I'm seeing from others, sometime in December.

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Right?! I wish I had realized when I ordered those stupid handles would add at least two weeks. I'd just have ordered aftermarket and had them in the garage waiting with the rest of the Quadratec boxes.

For those coming after me: If it has "MOPAR" in the name, Quadratec it and add it yourself. It's not worth the added time.
Released to shipping! Since I have next Friday off, maybe things will work out…maybe!

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
Right?! I wish I had realized when I ordered those stupid handles would add at least two weeks. I'd just have ordered aftermarket and had them in the garage waiting with the rest of the Quadratec boxes.

For those coming after me: If it has "MOPAR" in the name, Quadratec it and add it yourself. It's not worth the added time.
so that might explain why after 11 weeks someone at the factory is still gathering parts. This is my first jeep order and i thought well just get everything from them and be done with it. think i chose every option out there - grab handles, Windshield tie downs etc.... sigh

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
so that might explain why after 11 weeks someone at the factory is still gathering parts. This is my first jeep order and i thought well just get everything from them and be done with it. think i chose every option out there - grab handles, Windshield tie downs etc.... sigh
Maybe, but mine did go from “gathered” to “gathering” three times, which implies it’s more complex. I mean, if you had them at one time, screw them together?

There seems to be little reason to delay and prioritization.

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
I ordered my manual trans Wrangler Willys on 9/3 and on 10/13 got an email saying it was finished waiting to be shipped.
I still am waiting on ANY updates. I am very confused at the fact there are all models of Jeeps, Including Rubicons, that are being built and shipped. YET,, I have no advancement on my Jeep status. I am beginning to think that somehow either my dealer has interest to sell to me to investigate the lag, OR its more important to Jeep to handle newer orders first!

Kimhauser00

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I still am waiting on ANY updates. I am very confused at the fact there are all models of Jeeps, Including Rubicons, that are being built and shipped. YET,, I have no advancement on my Jeep status. I am beginning to think that somehow either my dealer has interest to sell to me to investigate the lag, OR its more important to Jeep to handle newer orders first!
I know! I ordered my rubicon on 8/28. My status still says “ordered”. Others have ordered the same time as me and have already received their order. I’m getting impatient!

Advertisement

Advertisement