Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
The $700 was just for a new Jeep.
I lived in KS when I was in the Army. That vehicle personal property tax is no joke. Factor in a 13th payment every year for tax and tags. It’s no wonder there are so many old rusted out POS vehicles on the road there.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I lived in KS when I was in the Army. That vehicle personal property tax is no joke. Factor in a 13th payment every year for tax and tags. It’s no wonder there are so many old rusted out POS vehicles on the road there.
Ah ok.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
On my configuration sheet and now on my build list search it says sport. My salesman assured since we added the 24w package to the build it is a Willys and not Willys sport. Anyone else experience the same? Am I good or am I going to be pissed when it finally comes in? Picture of details in 24w package.

CE49034C-5959-4EF1-B687-C9E5F1D99305.jpeg

C91AF40A-4D6C-47C5-8DB4-92EAF1048514.jpeg
You can't get the cold weather, technology or convenience package with a Willys Sport. That's a dead giveaway.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
better yet, Tire Black will cover up those letters while they're fresh until they fade away.

but i leave them out and let them get chewed up on the rocks.

In a couple of months you’ll never see them, as the back side of the tires get dirtier and stay that way. I’ve done it many times.

Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
you mean on a Willys Sport? or the Willys based on the JLU Sport?
because my Willys came with both.
The Willys Sport has no auto lights, power locks or windows and has a plastic steering wheel. The Willys which is based on the Sport S has all of those and a leather wrapped wheel. It doesn’t matter if it’s a wrangler or an unlimited. We were strictly talking about Willys models.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Might as well drink a cold beer, I just did. But then I'm usually up until 2 or so.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
From my dealer this afternoon Cory, your Wrangler has started its rail journey to us and is expected by the end of the month

Ya me!
I'm waiting for that same email from my sales guy! My Willys is waiting to get shipped but no ETA yet.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
On my configuration sheet and now on my build list search it says sport. My salesman assured since we added the 24w package to the build it is a Willys and not Willys sport. Anyone else experience the same? Am I good or am I going to be pissed when it finally comes in? Picture of details in 24w package.

CE49034C-5959-4EF1-B687-C9E5F1D99305.jpeg

C91AF40A-4D6C-47C5-8DB4-92EAF1048514.jpeg
I have the 23W package and mine is the Willys with upgraded 7" infotainment screen and power package. Most of the features you have selected are not available on the Willys Sport so I'm sure you got the Willys which is based on the Sport S trim.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Just got this email lol

Screenshot_20211014-183356_Yahoo Mail.jpg
I got two emails yesterday and today. The first was for the build sheet being found and today it was for the window sticker being found. My Jeep is finished awaiting to be shipped but no ETA to the dealer yet.

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
you mean on a Willys Sport? or the Willys based on the JLU Sport?
because my Willys came with both.
Both are true. The Wrangler Sport as well as the Willys Sport both don't have a leather steering wheel. You need to upgrade to the Sport S OR the Willys to get those options.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
OK, that's more clear.
agreed.

when someone just says "Sport" in a Willys thread, it's hard to know for sure what they're talking about if they're not specific. (thank you, J**p Marketing!)

The Willys Sport has no auto lights, power locks or windows and has a plastic steering wheel. The Willys which is based on the Sport S has all of those and a leather wrapped wheel. It doesn’t matter if it’s a wrangler or an unlimited. We were strictly talking about Willys models.
Sponsored