Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Figured I'd drop the timeline for my Gladiator Sport over here even though I know this is a JL forum. They are all built in the same place after all :LOL:

My truck hit the shipping phase this morning!

My order timeline is as follows:

7/27: order
7/28: VIN/VON
8/27: D1 status, estimated ship date 9/15
9/14: D1 to D regress, new ship date of 10/12
10/8: Paint
10/11: Vehicle has been built: awaiting installation of accessories
10/12: Vehicle has shipped with dealer ETA of 10/18 - 11/1

Advertisement

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
My Wrangler is in JB (shipped to body vendor).

Just wondering what are the items typically being installed by the body vendor? Below is my full order for reference.

WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Black
Corning Gorilla Glass
Soft Top Window Storage Bag
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats
MOPAR Stainless Door Sill Guards
Steel Bumper Group
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera
LED Lighting Group
MOPAR Grab Handle Kit
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top
Cold Weather Group
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry

thanks

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Usually anything Mopar is installed during the JB phase. The big one is bedliner but I could see a few of the items on your build sheet being handled there as well.

If you read the production guide you'll see that there is a facility across the street from the main JT plant in Toledo where all that stuff is handled.

Mine was in JB all of yesterday (only thing I had was bedliner) but today it is in shipping.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Well this is encouraging, mine was ordered beginning of Sept, so MAYBE mine might not be far behind. I thought maybe XR stuff might be the hold up. Congrats!
I ordered on 9/1 and just got an email that my build sheet has been found

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
This week isn't looking to promising either as my jeep continues to sit in storage.

Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
I ordered on 9/1 and just got an email that my build sheet has been found
Well hopefully mine appears in a few days. My dealer is optimistic that it will arrive before the end of the month, but I doubt that since it shows no progress. Glad you at least have your build sheet. The one good thing I have going for me is no railyard wait, Toledo to just outside Columbus, hopefully they can find a transport. The dealer has my deposit, and my trade, which they alreaddy sold. I have a piece of paper that states they have a bunch of my money. lol

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
OMG!!! OMG!!!!

Latest update: my Jeep is built and AT THE FREAKIN' RAIL FREAKIN' YARD!!!!!
So I'm going to guess it was built late last week and the first update I got early this morning wasn't the latest status (Jeep Chat). I called this afternoon to confirm "G" and was told its actually built and waiting for a spot on the train (KZ L?))! The rep (who was so kind and chatty and my new best friend) double checked the VIN and she said yes indeed, this is your vehicle. I so desperately want to believe her. I mean I really, really need this to be true...

So from Toledo to Wentzville, MO, I suppose I can still expect a two week wait?

*My salesperson is off today, or else I would confirm all this with him
Its for real. It actually shipped yesterday but there is no ETA just yet.

I spoke to my dealership sales manager this morning and he confirmed that my vehicle is on its way! He told me to expect it the first week of November, which will put order to delivery at 11 weeks. Sales Manager says its possible to get her before the end of the month, but not to bank on that.

I also asked him what procedures or policies they have in place to ensure that my vehicle won't accidently get sold or have an order mix up. He said, "Oh don't you worry about that. I personally inventory all the vehicles that come in. Besides that, your name is on it."

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Yes you will get the email. But it does nothing. The same happened to me 4 weeks ago mine is in storage for 16 days now.
My order has been in scheduling for a little over a week now so JC offered to "have my case sent up and looked into." I'm assuming that means I'll get the email from Jeff. ;)

Draelor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I haven't posted in a while because there hasn't been anything going on but today the window sticker showed up finally! One month from when the build sheet came up. No idea what's been going on for that month. Now to see if the shipping is done in a timely fashion.... What a process!

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My Wrangler is in JB (shipped to body vendor).

Just wondering what are the items typically being installed by the body vendor? Below is my full order for reference.

WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Black
Corning Gorilla Glass
Soft Top Window Storage Bag
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats
MOPAR Stainless Door Sill Guards
Steel Bumper Group
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera
LED Lighting Group
MOPAR Grab Handle Kit
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top
Cold Weather Group
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry

thanks
While I can't answer with absolute certainty, I would argue anything with 'MOPAR' in the name is a candidate. I got the grab handle kit and mine is now in the same stage. I would have traded the two weeks delay for... just no grab handles... had I known that. I could already have a box of after market ones here waiting to go on (along with all of the other boxes waiting to go on).

catsjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Picked up my Jeep today! Order date 8/20, delivered to dealership 7 weeks to the day after ordering.
Love your Jeep!
Picked up my Jeep today! Order date 8/20, delivered to dealership 7 weeks to the day after ordering.

76B51A14-D05E-484E-B79B-4046779227FD.jpeg
76B51A14-D05E-484E-B79B-4046779227FD.jpeg
I haven't posted in a while because there hasn't been anything going on but today the window sticker showed up finally! One month from when the build sheet came up. No idea what's been going on for that month. Now to see if the shipping is done in a timely fashion.... What a process!

DirtyHaraldson

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.harrisongiven.com
Vehicle(s)
On Order - 2021 JL Sport S
Occupation
Instructional Designer
I ordered my 392 from the same dealer on the 6th. I’m told it’s in shipping right now.
Nice, I ordered from Coastline in San Juan Capistrano and was also in shipping. Just reached out to Jeep Chat and they responded:

"I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage and in transit to your ordering dealership, it is now just pending a delivery ETA which will become available closer to the time of delivery. In this case we can suggest checking back end of week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available soon."

Hopefully, your is headed this was as well.

destanie27

First Name
Deatanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Build sheet finally showed up today. My dealer told me today also that they are expecting to get it by the 20th! I hope so bad!!!!! I ordered 8/26 and this is week 7! It’s going according to plan so far. I live like 3 hours from Toledo I wish I could just go get it myself.

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
My jeep has officially been in storage (JS status) for 3 weeks 🙄

Asked for an escalation on JC last Friday. Received a "Jeff email" today simply confirming what I already know:
At this present time, your vehicle is built pending shipment via the next available shipping carrier.

I'm noticing people who've ordered around the same time are seeing their jeeps ship now, so I'm hopeful I'll see mine before the end of the month 🙏

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered 8/28 (actually placed on 8/31 per my POC)
Scheduling 9/3
All materials received 9/9
Built 9/20 (possibly earlier)
JS status 9/23
Shipping ...??

Advertisement

Advertisement