Sponsored

How Can We Help?

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Gotcha. You are asking if Benny could do total bundle with all hardware and skid 👍🏻
Well, I mean, me and my dealership have collected the parts, but as you showed up above, there's multiple parts to order for the SAME change out.

Why not kit them together so a dealership or vendor is just ordering the one kit with everything needed in it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
This is more of an inquiry.

I swapped from plastic to metal bumper and it appears the metal skid plate, nutserts, bolts and brackets needed are all separate part numbers...

Is there a way to kit these for myself and ALL the other plastic bumper people who want to swap to the metal 3 piece stocker?

Just saw this thread this morning and @AllMoparParts.com , you're awesome for helping Jeepers out like this.

Mahalo!
Hi Rodger,

Yes here are links for them

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-skid-plate-68293984ab
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-skid-plate-bracket-left-68353837ab
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-skid-plate-bracket-right-68353836ab
x2 https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-screw-6512587aa
x4 https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-hex-head-bolt-and-coned-washer-6104414aa
x4 https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-mopar-rivnut-6511076aa

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Well, I mean, me and my dealership have collected the parts, but as you showed up above, there's multiple parts to order for the SAME change out.

Why not kit them together so a dealership or vendor is just ordering the one kit with everything needed in it?

The reason why they are not kitted is because a kit already exists https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215183ab.html
However youll note its a bit more $$$$

- Benny

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

xaafuun

First Name
Rafał
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avensis/Wrangler will be soon
Hi Rafael, Please send me your VIN

Thank you,
- Benny
Hello Benny,
Many thanks for fast reply, and sorry for my EU english.
I do not have a VIN number but this type is only in new version of Wrangler there are no more crosses on the driveshafts, only joints,
I'm at the stage that I'm just start thinking about buying a Wrangler, but there is a small problem in Poland ...
Perhaps in other countries as well they have this same problem.
If you scratch or break this bellows / cover, you can't buy a bellow from the dealer in PL.
Dielar argue that the bellows itself is not a spare part.
You need to buy a full half axle which costs a lot of money. About $ 1,250 in PL.
So I'm asking in the future to know what the cost of maintaining a car is :)

BR
Rafał

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello Benny,
Many thanks for fast reply, and sorry for my EU english.
I do not have a VIN number but this type is only in new version of Wrangler there are no more crosses on the driveshafts, only joints,
I'm at the stage that I'm just start thinking about buying a Wrangler, but there is a small problem in Poland ...
Perhaps in other countries as well they have this same problem.
If you scratch or break this bellows / cover, you can't buy a bellow from the dealer in PL.
Dielar argue that the bellows itself is not a spare part.
You need to buy a full half axle which costs a lot of money. About $ 1,250 in PL.
So I'm asking in the future to know what the cost of maintaining a car is :)

BR
Rafał
Hi Rafael,

Upon looking further into this your dealer is correct. Axle boots/bellows are not a serviceable item on JL Wrangler's. Sorry this was not clear to me initially.

- Benny

xaafuun

First Name
Rafał
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Rafael,

Upon looking further into this your dealer is correct. Axle boots/bellows are not a serviceable item on JL Wrangler's. Sorry this was not clear to me initially.

- Benny
Hello Benny,
Thank you for information. For me this is quite non-standart situation. In other cars what I had in past, there were no problem to buy and change Axle boots/bellows.
Mayby you know why Jeep don't sell this spare parts?

Kind regards
Rafael

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Sorry Rafael we do not know but I suspect that the aftermarket will have them in time.

- Benny

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
Benny. Do you have a write up for the half door assembly that you were cataloging? I need to disassemble ones I bought for paint and was hoping for starting help if it exists.

Tom

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny. Do you have a write up for the half door assembly that you were cataloging? I need to disassemble ones I bought for paint and was hoping for starting help if it exists.

Tom
Hi Tom,
I am sorry we do not. Our parts diagrams are not that helpful when it comes to assembly. My suggestion would be to take photos and label and store the hardware separately.

- Benny

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Looking to buy a oil filter 68507598AA, and looking to buy the oil also 68231020AA either in the quart or 5 quart jugs. I could not find the oil on your site, let me know. The shipping was high for a filter, but if I can get the oil and filter from you I dont mind the shipping.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Looking to buy a oil filter 68507598AA, and looking to buy the oil also 68231020AA either in the quart or 5 quart jugs. I could not find the oil on your site, let me know. The shipping was high for a filter, but if I can get the oil and filter from you I dont mind the shipping.
Hi Brian,
I am sorry but we do not ship fluids or chemicals. If you still want to order the filter alone you can use code 50ship but it may not be cost effective.

- Benny

xaafuun

First Name
Rafał
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)