JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

FirmButSoft

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
nice!!! i too got a 2dr sarge green Sport S with manual!

i got safety, advanced safety, tow, cold weather, convenience, packages.

hope im right behind you....too funny we have almost identical twins!
When I was responding, I was thinking what are the odds we have the same specs. I think we can go ahead and say twins :D

Advertisement

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Ordered 6/28. Rubicon 4xe Firecracker red. Safety group. Tow package. All weather mats (looks like they got deleted), Black freedom 3 piece hard top, Cold weather group, Door sill guards.

FINALLY picking up tomorrow 10/8/2021

102 days. Man that seems like a long time.
Picked mine up at 102 days as well. Was a long wait but so worth it. Love my new baby

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I have a Rubicon on order with SOT and everything except smokers group and steel bumpers (was told they are on restriction)
Order date 9/17
VON 9/17
VIN 9/20
10/6 Estimated ship date given of 10/12
10/7 JC says all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.
Not putting too much faith in this since I was warned there could be many delays.
You and I are close. Ordered mine on 9/11. JLUR with everything except steel bumpers, smoker's group and the safety stuff.

Where did you get estimated ship date? I also have JC saying all parts are in but no ship date.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I'm thinking Jeep, nevermind FCA as a whole, produce just a FEW more cars a year than Ferrari. And given the price points and client bases for the respective manufacturers, I would certainly hope Ferrari has a better customer service experience than Jeep!
Sure, but BMW/Mini does basically what he was describing for Ferrari. Especially with the new Wagoneer at 7 series prices and the 4xe at 5 series prices, that's certainly a more fair comparison. There's really no excuse for the crappy ordering process from Jeep.

Sponsored

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your salesperson should have them or at least a manger at the dealership will have them. They are lying by telling you they have nothing.

Its kind of a weird thing: once you place the order and have your VON and VIN, the dealer should have those within days of ordering, JC will have the better idea of the build process (they do not give codes, however) and after it’s built and released for shipping your dealer will have better access to status.

Don’t let the dealer tell you they don’t have anything to do with shipping or delivery once it hits the local storage area, the absolutely do: after the 2+ week sitting in Toledo waiting for a train debacle mine sat 7 miles from my house for 2 weeks at the loading lot. I called several times those weeks, got the run around again after a “promised delivery by the weekend” i was told on a Thursday and the sales manager contacted the lot supervisor like it was no big deal and made sure mine was on the Monday morning transport. I. Was. Livid. Because they kept telling me they had no control, it would come when it was loaded and showed up. BS, they absolutely did.
After speaking with several Jeep Chat representatives via telephone and Jeep chat, I have now been told that all parts have NOT been gathered, and to expect a 10 - 13 week wait from order date to delivery (last Jeep person I talked to said all parts have been gathered since 9/23 and my order is awaiting it's spot in the queue).

Anyway, I called my salesperson who says his system shows my Jeep is n D1 status (finally got the code!) but the dealerships are not getting any updates until the vehicles actually ship. I asked if it would be possible to purchase a different vehicle on their lot if this thing gets close to 90 days and the answer was "Yes", but all the vehicles they have been getting are the personal orders, so that is an unlikely scenario.

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Ordered 6/28. Rubicon 4xe Firecracker red. Safety group. Tow package. All weather mats (looks like they got deleted), Black freedom 3 piece hard top, Cold weather group, Door sill guards.

FINALLY picking up tomorrow 10/8/2021

102 days. Man that seems like a long time.
I have a similar build in the same stage, released for shipping. My window stick stills shows all weather floor mats, I assume they are not being deleted on all orders?

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
You and I are close. Ordered mine on 9/11. JLUR with everything except steel bumpers, smoker's group and the safety stuff.

Where did you get estimated ship date? I also have JC saying all parts are in but no ship date.
My dealer gave me the estimated ship date.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My dealer gave me the estimated ship date.
Interesting. Mine didn't... and I've seen where others didn't get that upon order either. Some did. Go figure. I'll ask my dealer but I've got little faith there. And even less that it would be a correct date anyway.

Oh well... the wait continues.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Interesting. Mine didn't... and I've seen where others didn't get that upon order either. Some did. Go figure. I'll ask my dealer but I've got little faith there. And even less that it would be a correct date anyway.

Oh well... the wait continues.
I asked mine for an update the other day and that's when he told me. He added that it didn't have a build date yet so the est ship dates really means nothing.

Sponsored

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I wish I could just go pick it up Toledo is just a few hours away for me.
I thought you could.. I swear I've seen someone on here b4 say they went to the jeep storage and picked it up themselves. Also, I was in Northern MI yesterday and ran into a jeep owner who lives 7miles from Jeep in Toledo and said you can go over and pick it up. Idk how true it is nor how you go about it, but may b worth looking in to. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would b interested in knowing if one can bc I only live an hr from Toledo.

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
JLU willys Granite Chrystal 4dr
22w package
Tow package
Order date 8/24
Von 8/24
Vin 8/27
D status 9/2
D1 status 9/11
G status 9/21
Shipped to storage 9/25
Tentative ship date 10/12

been sitting in storage ever since, hopefully it ships soon. FCA chat tells me they have to wait to fill the rail car.

Last edited:

Retired Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
I have a similar build in the same stage, released for shipping. My window stick stills shows all weather floor mats, I assume they are not being deleted on all orders?
I just got my window sticker also, and it still shows all weather floor mats as well.

Advertisement

Advertisement