Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
These "second sales guys" in "the business office" need to figure out times are changing. I paid the fee I was told I'd have to pay when I ordered the vehicle if I skipped dealer financing. I was going to go with them but wanted the loan paperwork to review in advance. Reasonable in my opinion if I'm financing a $50K vehicle. But I couldn't get it in advance - because they're playing games with the rate based on how much of the "business office" add ons you take when you have to run the second salesman gauntlet disguised as a "business office guy". I wanted to enjoy buying the second most expensive thing since my house so when they told me that before I made the 2 hour drive I said forget it. Paid the upcharge and financed with my credit union. Tesla and Carvana are taking the hassle out of buying and these guys better figure out how to do that as well or they aren't going to be there in a few years.
That is just too bad. Especially when we have several other dealers that have pricing broken down by participating in affiliate program, financing etc.
what was the upcharge for not financing from them? 1%?
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
That is just too bad. Especially when we have several other dealers that have pricing broken down by participating in affiliate program, financing etc.
what was the upcharge for not financing from them? 1%?
My 392 went from roughly $6k off to $2k off. Plus had to essentially pay interest on taxes because they wanted to finance that as well. When I told them that isn’t what we did the first Jeep, they said that it has changed in 3yrs time. I called local dmv and they said that’s bs.

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
My 392 went from roughly $6k off to $2k off. Plus had to essentially pay interest on taxes because they wanted to finance that as well. When I told them that isn’t what we did the first Jeep, they said that it has changed in 3yrs time. I called local dmv and they said that’s bs.
Wow. That sounds way more than 1%

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Wow. That sounds way more than 1%
Probably would still have my business if they would have just been upfront on the stipulations. In the end, it felt like I was just another out of town sale.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Yep. My understanding was that unless you were picking up today…AR program for Jeeps is done.
Just to clarify, if your order was placed by September 30 the Affiliate Rewards discount is viable. The dealer has to apply for price protection but that is standard practice for factory orders.

Sponsored

Jeeper1941

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Just to clarify, if your order was placed by September 30 the Affiliate Rewards discount is viable. The dealer has to apply for price protection but that is standard practice for factory orders.
That is good to hear!

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
What's up guys. This is Mike P from Lakeland Dodge. I know that it sucks what's going on with Tread Lightly (Affiliate Reward) with the Jeep products. I'm just reaching out to you all to let you know that we got you covered. If you let us know that you are contacting us from the Forum we will honor you a 6% for any MSRP under 60k and 5% for anything over 60k with any tread lightly affiliation. This is no gimmick to get you at all. You will not be penalize you if you bring your own financing. Contact me at my cell when you are ready to build your New Jeep.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Email: [email protected]

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
What's up guys. This is Mike P from Lakeland Dodge. I know that it sucks what's going on with Tread Lightly (Affiliate Reward) with the Jeep products. I'm just reaching out to you all to let you know that we got you covered. If you let us know that you are contacting us from the Forum we will honor you a 6% for any MSRP under 60k and 5% for anything over 60k with any tread lightly affiliation. This is no gimmick to get you at all. You will not be penalize you if you bring your own financing. Contact me at my cell when you are ready to build your New Jeep.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Email: [email protected]
Great. Just to clarify for everyone - that is percentage under invoice?

mopac001

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara Snazzberry
Well, he can respond for himself. However, he only mentions MSRP. So it would appear he would also mean that percentage under MSRP. The order guide shows 2 distinct columns (the order guides are available in a sticky post on this forum) - one for FWP - Factory Wholesale Price - which means invoice. The other column is MSRP - Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. His post only mentions MSRP.

Malone

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JKUR
Well, he can respond for himself. However, he only mentions MSRP. So it would appear he would also mean that percentage under MSRP. The order guide shows 2 distinct columns (the order guides are available in a sticky post on this forum) - one for FWP - Factory Wholesale Price - which means invoice. The other column is MSRP - Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. His post only mentions MSRP.
I’m currently working with him and its under invoice

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m currently working with him and its under invoice
this is exactly why I asked. His mention of MSRP levels is confusing.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is true. The pricing will be calculated under invoice not MSRP. Sorry about that

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to clarify for no confusions. My discount will be 6% or 5% under invoice. If the MSRP is under 60k the discount will be 6% under FWP. Hope this clarifies everything. Sorry about that.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Just to clarify for no confusions. My discount will be 6% or 5% under invoice. If the MSRP is under 60k the discount will be 6% under FWP. Hope this clarifies everything. Sorry about that.
Thanks for clarifying 👍🏻

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Would be nice if there were more of these kinds of dealers out west. Florida is as far away from me as it could get in the continental US.
Sponsored