Jeep Wave. Anyone feel like this?

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Last week my wife took my jeep with her sister. She can back home and gave me my keys and said “I’m a huge a$$hole” (her words not mine!) she proceeded to tell me the story of how a guy in a jeep pulled up next to her at the stop light and tried to wave at her and her sister to get them to roll the window down so he could hit on them. They ignored him and drove off. At the next light he was there and just wanted to ask her about the 4xe and tell her “I’m not hittin on you, it’s a jeep thing! Have a great day”

she rides everywhere with me to see me wave and said she just panicked😂🤣🙃

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Sponsored

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
I love the Jeep wave.
Anyone else feeling the same?
I just returned from a 4,600 mile road trip across 8 western states. Every time I saw a Jeep I waved. Most of the time they waved back. I know how goofy it sounds, but far from home, receiving a wave from anybody just makes you feel good. Add to that the possibility of needing - or being able to render- assistance to another on the road, well... I suppose it's nice to know there's a just a hint more of community behind you. It's also fun to strike up conversations with other Jeepers along the way. I've found most people love talking about their Jeeps. The Jeep wave is a great thing and I'm all in. Sometimes, for whatever reason, some people just need a little friendly help to get the ball rolling.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Waved to folks on our country roads, waved to fellow motorcyclists, waved to subie drivers (after they vaped), waved to fellow runners, now a wave to fellow jeepers 😒 Sometimes it's okay to be antisocial.

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
I get about a 50% return as well. I wave to Gladiator, JK, TJ, JL, CJ owners.

Some of the driver's aren't looking out their windshields though. Their heads are down and they are staring at a phone... :mad:
What? No love for the square headlights?:)

Sponsored

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
In Chicagoland area as well. I always wave it's habit. My 392 is at Chicago Auto Pros so in their rental and find myself waiting to Jeeps in a Hyandai!

omega145

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
Another Jeep Wave thread? :LOL:
Sometimes I wave, sometimes I don't. It all depends on my mood and what time of day it is.
Some of ya'll sound like this "THEY DIDN'T WAVE BACK?!?! 🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭"
Sponsored